[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
they're actually breddy gud. not the most groundbreaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 500x500
they're actually breddy gud. not the most groundbreaking shit ever, but goid at what they do and REALLY good live; saw them tonight and they killed it

fuck yr memes mu DIIV is good and Cole is a pretty sweet dude
>>
go to bed Devin
>>
>>65529452
idk about cole

but i saw them live 2 yrs ago and really enjoyed it
>>
>>65529452
Cole is a heroin trash junkie

But Dopamine is my SOTY
>>
>>65529517
he's sober now, and even if he weren't he's a really sweet person
>>
kinda a shame they got sucked up into the p4k/brooklyn/captured tracks bullshit right as that bubble was about to burst, they should have been huge in DIY scenes (like what they started as/from and like what CT and Brooklyn once were)

pitchfork is toxic for artists they praise right from the get go
>>
Some tracks off of Is the Is Are are fucking top quality, but the album just seems bloated to me.
>>
>>65530109
self-editing is their biggest weakness, I agree
>>
I'll always still consider Beach Fossils the superior band by a landslide, but as much as I genuinely believe DIIV isn't very good, even I have to admit they can scratch the dreamy pop itch I get every now and again decently well.
>>
>>65530917
I feel the opposite, Beach Fossils is pretty flaccid and boring
>>
File: 243.jpg (130 KB, 497x750) Image search: [Google]
243.jpg
130 KB, 497x750
>>65529452
I prefer Oshin just a little bit over Is The Is Are. Oshin is simpler and more focused while having some of my favorite songs of all time like Past Lives and Earthboy.

>>65529517
Cole is a qt
>>65530917
The self-titled Beach Fossils record is absolutely incredible. However, the EP and Clash the Truth are pretty good but not as good as anything DIIV is doing imo. They really have perfected a certain dream pop sound.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.