[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the sense of this pointless shit? What does excite you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: fc,550x550,black.jpg (27 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,black.jpg
27 KB, 550x550
What is the sense of this pointless shit? What does excite you?
>>
you need to get into a fight with your stepdad and call ur mom a b then storm into ur room and blast this s*** to really get it filthy pleb NIODED
>>
>>65525269
What does excite you?
>>
>>65525325
b8 m8
>>
>>65525602
What is the sense?
>>
File: Shitpost grips.png (274 KB, 613x469) Image search: [Google]
Shitpost grips.png
274 KB, 613x469
>>
>>65525634
If you're asking me why this person felt the need to post this?
He probably had nothing better to do so he posted this bait and expected an outrage from DG fans.
>>
THREE BEDROOMS IN A GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD
>>
>VERY
>SHALLOW
>LISTENING
>>
It's so fucking good. I really think it might be better than tms
>>
>>65526428
as if that's hard

powers(jd>notm)>plates>love>store>ex

idk where bp is
>>
>>65526477

>it's becoming a dg rate thread

May as well just kill the thread now
>>
>tfw when everybody enjoy tits album but you dont
just like ehhh & Ring a beell :(
>>
>>65525217
you need posse up steadily feel your void split
>>
>>65525217
GET THIS HOT HEAD OUTTA HERE
>>
>>65525217
Jesus FUCKING Christ you are a PLEB
>>
>>65525738
ON FIRE LIKE A MARGARITA MADE OUT OF WOOD.
>>
Its one of my favorite albums of the year. They went back to their style on The Money Store which I think is a good idea because TMS is their best album in my opinion. Bottomless Pit combines genres like Electronic, Digital Hardcore, Punk, and of course Hip Hop. Also the lyrics have a lot of meaning to them. Trash is about how people use the internet to upload garbage, Eh is a very "Could Care Less" and borderline "suicidal" track. In my opinion, BP is a fantastic album and one of the highlights in the bands discography
>>
>>65525217
Albums lit af familia, to me the weakest song is the first track
>>
>>65529846
are you 16?
>>
>>65525269
Funny because every member of DG seems to have had a very sheltered middle class life.
>>
>>65528208
SHE GOT SOLAR PANELS
>>
>>65529846
is this pasta?
>>
NYLONS WON'T
SIDE BITCHES DON'T
YOUR TABLE THROUGH MY
MY BODY THROUGH YOUR
>>
overrated band.
>>
>>65531853
I'M ALL UP IN MY GLORY HOLE S OH NO NO NO NO
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.