[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you disregard 'Indie Cindy' Doolittle is actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Doolittle+600fullcover.png (610 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Doolittle+600fullcover.png
610 KB, 500x500
if you disregard 'Indie Cindy' Doolittle is actually the Pixie's worst album.
>>
File: image.png (148 KB, 427x266) Image search: [Google]
image.png
148 KB, 427x266
>>
bamp
>>
>>65523619
bemp
>>
>>65523619
They must be great then cause Doolittle is a 9/10
>>
>>65523619
Doolittle is great but I might actually agree with this
>>
Surfer Rosa clearly is their best album.
I don't remember much about Trompe Le Monde, but i'd say Doolittle is above Bossanova
>>
Ur out ur box kid
>>
>>65523619
>tfw you realise Pixies only did Indie Cindy so everyone could agree on what the worse album was
That was kind of them
>>
Trompe is SO underrated
>>
I've seen a lot of bad opinions on this board, but this might be the worst
>>
Surfer Rosa > Doolittle > Trompe > Bossa Nova >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Indie Cindy
>>
Doolittle is the best wtf are you talking about

Dabaser

Tame

Hey

La La Love you

Name better tracks to prove me wrong
>>
File: image.png (63 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.png
63 KB, 625x626
>>65523619
>>
>>65527307
The 4 albums and Come On Pilgrim are all great, finding one that trupms all is actually hard.
SR is their crudest funniest album. The one that is more characteristic of them, but also the most adolescent one (Something against you, that spoken part) wether you consider that as good or bad is up to you.

Doolittle is greater when it comes to the peaks, with the melodies and rythms of things like I Bleed or Hey. It acts as a foil to SR.

Bossanova is more consistent as an album, than a song collection. Relaxing, honest and fun, but also sligthly more predictable.

TlM packs the energy of SR in the fun loving spirit of Bossa, most songs are great, but it "flows" less than the other releases. The Navajo Know was such a great direction left unexplored.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.