[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you ever get a lyric tattoo? ive been thinking of getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
would you ever get a lyric tattoo? ive been thinking of getting one lately but not sure if i could commit to a single line of lyrics that id be happy with forever

bonus: what lyric(s) would you get?
>>
>>65522058
Tattoos are dumb AF as it is -- lyric tattoos are suicide-worthy
>>
>>65522058
id get the lyrics to family reunion by blink 182
>>
>>65522058im not about all the tattoo stuff

The only lyric i would put on my body (if i had to do it or something) would probably be something about loneliness. Probably "and i will get lonely, and gasp for air". I dunno it seems so edgy
>>
>>65522116
tattoos aren't dumb AF if they mean something and not just edgy artwork for instagram likes
>>
>>65522177
oh i wouldn't get a tattoo about loneliness you'd never get a shag with that
>>
>>65522192
No. I'm assuming your young, and so take it from an oldfag... you will eventually grow out of it and regret the decision. It doesn't look cool, nor does it make you look special.

Don't do it, son
>>
>>65522214
You could try the whole mysterious edgy clever fuckwit, but i doubt it would work
>>
>>65522247
>inb4 *you're
>>
File: 80506673.jpg (63 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
80506673.jpg
63 KB, 1024x768
got this done last month, what do you guys think?
>>
>>65522334
I really hope im falling for some bait
That fucking font is horrendous
>>
>>65522247
im 19 and only have one and i really cant see myself regretting it ever
>>
>>65522334
>someone actually got this tattoo
>>
File: 1465092959754.jpg (41 KB, 560x375) Image search: [Google]
1465092959754.jpg
41 KB, 560x375
>>65522334
Your boyfriend must hate having to look at that all the time
>>
>>65522250
yeah im sure a die antwoord or david lynch tattoo would get you ass from edgy girls
>>
only gays and women get lyric tattoos, op, and I doubt you're female.
>>
>>65522334
good lyrics but fuck no id never get a tattoo of that
>>
>>65522394
That's because you're young and naive
>>
File: 20160607_193653-1.jpg (2 MB, 2236x2236) Image search: [Google]
20160607_193653-1.jpg
2 MB, 2236x2236
>>65522058
ill get these tatted on

https://pursey.bandcamp.com/releases
>>
I have a tattoo on my ass of Deakin's face.
>>
i'm just getting a small black circle on the inside of my armpit
it's the only tattoo i'd ever get
>>
Lil Ugly Mane tat is the closest I will get
>>
>>65522394
>naivete: the post
>>
>>65522494
>a small black circle on the inside of my armpit
for what purpose
>>
lyrics have a short sentimentality lifespan imo. if you're going to have something on yr body forever you might as well have it look pretty as well.
>>
>>65522528
So he can look at it when he puts on deodorant... duh
>>
I talked a lot of shit on tattoos back in the day. Sure they're dumb but it's okay, we all have all kinds of asinine thoughts we never realize are asinine. So I thought about what kind of tattoo I'd want to get, and because they're dumb, I could never think of anything that would be possible to do or worth the cost, so I settled on "Fickt Nicht Mit Dem Raketemensh". Then I never got it because, what's the point? All my friends who got tattoos lost their tattoo momentum and they were the only reason I ever thought about them.
>>
>>65522571
this guy gets it
so i can pin point exactly where i want the deodorant
>>
>>65522058
i like this one, but it is also gay but i like it too
>>
The entire notion of tattoos is cringeworthy special snowflake mentality. No matter what it is. No matter how "important" or how much you miss your dead brother. It's all juvenile and narcissistic
>>
>>65522250
that only works if youre attractive
>>
>>65522192
>tattoos aren't dumb AF if they mean something and not just edgy artwork for instagram likes

NO THEY ARE STILL DUMB AS FUCK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT GOD DAMN IT KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>65522887
Despite what the kids over at /pol/ told you, there's nothing inherently bad about an harmless expression of your own individuality. This only makes sense for ultra-strict fascists, which ironically all have tattoos.
>>
>>65522058
I always wanted some funny snoop dogg lyric tattoo.
>>
>>65523269
>nothing inherently wrong
True
>expression
That's a stretch
>individuality
Heh... Keep telling yourself that

From my experience, the people who have the most tattoos are usually trying to compensate for a lack of actual personality.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.