[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thicc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 179x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 179x500
Thicc
>>
File: Sydney University Cricket Club.jpg (61 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Sydney University Cricket Club.jpg
61 KB, 960x540
>>
File: loors.png (204 KB, 438x500) Image search: [Google]
loors.png
204 KB, 438x500
bors
>>
>>65521071
>>65521100
¿Cuántas capas de ironía está usted?
>>
File: OP the idiot.png (168 KB, 419x600) Image search: [Google]
OP the idiot.png
168 KB, 419x600
OP: The Idiot
>>
Every now and then, you are reminded of an obscure but obvious fact in life that you have been ignoring without realizing this. And when you are reminded, a wonderful thing happens. You now have the option to consider taking action upon the realization of this fact you had originally forgotten.

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to be yourself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave 4chan. Do anything else.
>>
>>65521149
speak english or get out of my board
>>
>>65521149
>doesn't even speak good spanish

kys
>>
>>65521149
в нacтoящee вpeмя, нa cлoя́х двyх, тpёх
>>
>>65521071
this picture makes me so hard

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Kevin is known to be THE most hung guy in shoegaze, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Bilinda's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Kevin barely able to force it past the knob, and Bilinda moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Kevin's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
>>
>>65521180
this post: appended

Your brain is atrophying. Neurons are slowly dying due to nothing new being learned or connections being made. The grey matter on the outside of your brain is slowly beginning to resemble a 70 year old man with Alzheimer's. It's going flat like an apple, dude. Nothing worth remembering ever happens and the lack of memorable experiences is PHYSICALLY bad for you.

Think about that before you spend six hours here or watch a full let's play or something in one sitting. You aren't missing much.
>>
>>65521363
If you believe this, why are you still here?
>>
File: TalkingHehes.jpg (289 KB, 1048x1040) Image search: [Google]
TalkingHehes.jpg
289 KB, 1048x1040
hehes
>>
>>65521174
this is good
>>
>>65521704
I'm weak and depressed and all my friends hate me. I'm not saying never come here like that guy was though. Not too much.
>>
>>65521180
ive told stories about 4chan before
>>
>>65521289
it's a well known fact that they did actually bang
>>
>>65521794
I'm sorry to here that man, I'm not here for much different reasons but that's not important.

It's just the argument that guy made was pretty convincing but I know not everyone here is as bad as he makes them out to be.

I recently convinced someone that /mu/ was worth visiting becasue it brought me to listen to a lot of music it wouldn't have otherwise but now I'm regretting it, as if I just damned them to be stuck here.
>>
>>65521844
/mu/'s great when you come here for the first few times. It's legitimately mind blowing to see all these people who seem to know what they're talking about; but then you'll realize that every day is the same shit. It wasn't different in 2013 like people say all the time, you were just new then.
>>
>>65521071
lol
>>
>>65521934
I guess it all depends on how you use the abundance of mostly useless information.

4chan is good sometimes once people move past the green text and just talk about music or something other than baseless opinions posed as arguments
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.