[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ANOHNI - HOPELESSNESS.jpg (199 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
ANOHNI - HOPELESSNESS.jpg
199 KB, 1200x1200
Thoughts on this?
>>
it's great

lyrics are awful but I think that really adds to it
>>
>>65520962
Just finished listening to Drone Bomb Me, really liked it although I didn't catch most of the lyrics
>>
>>65520945
The guy is too in your face with the Iyrics, no subtIety to his messages. lt's reaIIy not aII that good for what l was expecting.
>>
>>65520983
I see what you're saying on 4 Degrees
>>
>thoughts on this

This is the cancer killing /mu/. Starting a thread like this should result in an instant perma ban. You're fucking scum.
>>
>>65521015
Lol relax, I just wanted to see other peoples' reactions
>>
>>65521043
Proving my point, cancer.
>>
>>65521114
What's wrong with wanting to see other peoples' reactions?
>>
>>65521114
Sure, cancer.
>>
>>65520945
>her
>>
File: 6372.png (206 KB, 295x289) Image search: [Google]
6372.png
206 KB, 295x289
>tfw had that spotify playlist thing they create for you each week
>this song was on it
>usually play the playlist everytime, weekly, around my housemae
>he enjoys this song for some reason
>asks who it is
>finds out it's a tranny

jesus christ the disgust on his face was priceless
>>
>>65521553
Which song?
>>
>>65521596
think it was Drone Bomb Me

I was indifferent to it, sounded ok but the lyrics were a bit too basic as a previous anon said
>>
>>65521656
Yeah, the lyrics didn't do much for me either, but I liked the beat. I'm nearly done listening to the album and I have to say although it's a little too political for my tastes I've enjoyed listening to it for the most part
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.