[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 480x269
Opinions?
>>
Welcome to the Black Parade is everyones jam. You cannot hate that song.

Anyone who denies this is lying.
>>
>>65521782
I never listened to it as a teenager and listening to it at 23 years old I can look beyond your shitty nostalgia for being an acne-ridden angst fuck of a teenager to tell you it's an awful track.
>>
>>65521800

You say "nostalgia" like it's something wrong or dirty, but really it's just enjoyment that's been left to evolve into comfort. Hate it if you want, but play it at any party and you'll get a shake-n-bake sing-a-long in two seconds flat.

All taste is subjective, my nigga.
>>
>>65521800
its actually a very well crafted pop rock ballad
>>
>>65520845
Gay
>>
Helena is a jam of a lifetime tbqh
>>
They're first two albums are really good. After that they sort of fell of. Gerard's solo album is pretty good
>>
>>65520845
>Opinions?

image.jpg fucking rocks!...
>>
>>65521800
well as a 21 year old i can disagree and say it is my jam from no listening as a kid, good build up, only the clip and band are alittle cringy
>>
If you like them because of 'muh nostalgia' then you're still a faggot now, just like when you were then.
>>
I haven't
>>
>>65520845
Was pretty bad at the time, but compared to todays poprock is pretty good
>>
>>65520845
I heard he styles his hair with his dad's semon

>>65521800
In 5 years you will say the same thing about my core like anco
>>
Even when I was an angsty teenager I thought they were shit
>>
>>65520845
FUCKIN STOP /MU/. THIS FUCKIN MEME ISNT FUNNNNNNNNYYYYY ITS SO FUCKIN ANNOYING I HATE THIS BAND NOW OMG
>>
Is "nostalgia" the only reason anyone here listens to them?

Recently I've been getting into 90s/early00s emo (Cursive, Thursday, At The Drive-In, etc.) and I keep seeing people mention My Chemical Romance as a good band. I've always sort of avoided them cause I assumed they were another Fall Out Boy/Panic at the Disco and there was really no substance other than being catchy pop rock bands.

I'm listening to I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love right now, and it's a little better than I expected initially, but it still isn't particularly great, imo.
>>
>>65524771
I only like the Black Parade (even while the lyrics suck).
>>
>>65524771
Please avoid them, theyre just like fall out boy. They have no substance.
>>
File: MCR010.jpg (346 KB, 1024x967) Image search: [Google]
MCR010.jpg
346 KB, 1024x967
Why couldn't we get more of this?
>>
Pretty much the best pop punk band, for as little as that means. I actually think Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge is a very good and enjoyable album.
>>
>>65521894
>All taste is subjective.

There's still hope for this board, I see.
>>
>>65525115
>>All taste is subjective.
There's no longer hope for this board, I see.
>>
guitarist can shred, only liked that album with the anime style cover tho, that black parade shit was gay.
>>
>>65524771
>implying FoB don't write catchy as fuck tunes with appropriately angsty lyrics
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.