[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
haven't seen these guys brought up much if at all so I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: system_of_a_down_band-208445.jpg (456 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
system_of_a_down_band-208445.jpg
456 KB, 1024x768
haven't seen these guys brought up much if at all so I was wondering

what's /mu/s opinion on them? personally i love the first 2 albums and i like portions of hypnotize and mezmerize. They're one of the bands that got me to explore a lot more metal
>>
Every single one of their albums is at least decent, that said their solo material afterwards can fuck off
>>
I would probably not be into music if I hadn't accidentally found the song hypnotize on youtube in 2009. Still one of my favorite songs and I still admire the band a lot, even though I don't really like anything else in the genre
>>
I ignored them at first because they were associated with trash like korn and limp bizkit, but after a few listens I got into their music.
>>
DON'T YOU
REALIZE
THAT EVIL
LIVES IN THE MOTHERFUCKING
SKIN
>>
>>65514542
WHYYOUTAKEHIMAWAYFROMUSYOURMOTHER
FUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
File: 1451482662369.jpg (7 KB, 206x250) Image search: [Google]
1451482662369.jpg
7 KB, 206x250
Bounce is a fucking god tier song.
>>
>>65515976
and its in a fucking childrens movie coming soon
i think its an animal version of toy story or something
>>
Back when I was a late kid to an early teenager this was my favorite band. Right now I don't have a single fav band, and I kind of miss that feeling. I feel like they were almost like Death Grips on how quotable their songs were, giving you memes before people even had the word meme, and it was cool that nearly everyone knew and liked them.

SOAD is likely the best thing to come out of nu-metal by a long shot.
>>
>>65513177
Elect the Dead isn't that bad anon
>>
>>65516422
>I feel like they were almost like Death Grips on how quotable their songs were, giving you memes before people even had the word meme, and it was cool that nearly everyone knew and liked them.
you just put into words something I've always felt but never quite fully realised

great band, but i never listen to them now.
>>
File: 1461718162360.jpg (99 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461718162360.jpg
99 KB, 1080x1080
Harakiri is pretty good.
>>
WAKE UP!
>>
>>65516490
It's pretty bad.
>>
Only somewhat decent "numetal" band along with Deftones
>>
>>65516711
RUBUBUBURURUBUBU SHAKE UP
>>
>>65516545
Back in university, I was in with a group walking around campus while this friend of mine was talking about drug legalization. I interrupted with
>Nearly 2 million Americans are incarcerated in the prison system prison system of the US.

The guy talking was like "wait, what?"
And my other friend jumped in,
>They're trying to build a prison.

and we both shouted
>THEY'RE TRYING TO BUILD A PRISON
>FOR YOU AND ME TO LIVE IN
>ANOTHER PRISON SYSTEM
>ANOTHER PRISON SYSTEM
>ANOTHER PRISON SYSTEM
>for you and meeee~...

I miss college
>>
>>65516797
BLRBLRUBLRUBLR MAKE UP!
>>
>>65516841
oh babyyyyy yoooouuu annddd meeeeee
>>
Thanks, anon, for reminding me of this band. Currently enjoying Toxicity.
>>
Daron Malakian is a faggot and a shitty guitarist.

Their cover of Metro is A+.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.