[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best music playing program? Been hording my shit into iTunes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: patrick baitman.jpg (13 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
patrick baitman.jpg
13 KB, 308x308
Best music playing program?

Been hording my shit into iTunes because of my iPod and because it actually looks pretty nice but I'm wondering if there's anything better.

>picture unrelated, have nothing saved
>>
AIMP? ;/
>>
foobar master race
>>
>>65511228
Yeah, foobar2000 is great
>>
>>65511258
Looked it up, the ui doesn't seem too amazing. Thoughts?
>>
Yeah, but you can change it. There are a shitload of themes available online. Customization is one of the reasons that make foobar so great.
>>
>>65511426
I would stick to iTunes. It's the easiest to use and organize.

You can create aac (editable) versions of any song file.

You can rip music from cd's in 320kbs.

The album's display grid is attractive.

There's an "automatically add to iTunes" folder, so that they all stash and organize in that iTunes folder, and the rest (specifics) can be taken care of by you.

It's a free software.
>>
Musicbee DESU, very customizable and user friendly.
>>
foobar if you have some spare time to tinker

musicbee if you don't have some spare time to tinker
>>
>>65511608
I like how they have an oscilloscope visualizer.

I may get it, but, don't see my self using it for any other reason. iTunes just uses the better display with the album grid. It's the best.
>>
File: ass.png (454 KB, 840x744) Image search: [Google]
ass.png
454 KB, 840x744
Used to use foobar, but got Musicbee after I reformatted my computer ad have no complaints. Lots of customization and not quite as steep a learning curve as foobar.
>>
>>65511553
this
>>
>>65511099
no. I used them all and they all suck. People just love to hate shit that's good.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.