[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup guys my band "Kitty Carloff" just dropped a br
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
sup guys my band "Kitty Carloff" just dropped a brand fucking new video and you should watch it. we are like a progressive alt rock band from cali amd just looking for some love and new fans so hit it up !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HZRwYh4kq8&feature=youtu.be
>>
bumping to the top so u can see
>>
this looks like it was filmed on a sony handycam
>>
well it was not it was a cannon FYI
>>
i would have hired someone to film it. zero color grading, bad use of a good lens as far as I can tell, and poor direction.

song isn't bad i guess
>>
>>65510804
a little too metalcore-y desu m8, you wont get a good reception here, its also a little annoying just plugging your shit here
>>
well sorry if im just trying to show u guys a song i guess ill just post some one else
>>
that bridge is terrible and way too long. just because it's off-time like jazz doesn't mean it's cool or any good.

also that shot above the mirror is ridiculous. it looks like this guy watched Mr robot once and tried to just canter the camera as much as he could, but then realized he rlly has no clue what he's doing.
>>
wow u guys are ass holes! we are just tryiong our best as artists and just want some respect
>>
>>65513299
if you scroll down the rest of /mu/ you'll see no other threads trying to shill their band, its heavily against etiquette to do that here. if it was allowed, than the vast majority of threads on this board would be people trying to shill their band. i wouldnt take it personally but its why people are being arseholes
>>
>>65513299
trying your best won't bring you respect. All the criticism you have received is justified and constructive. Also, it is common knowledge that you shouldn't create a seperate thread just to advertise your musical project. Threads for sharing personal projects do exist and you should be using them
>>
>>65513299
You've mostly received positive or meh responses. Something tells me you don't come here often.
>>
whatever fine dont like my band i dgaf
>>
This is shit. Your lead singer definitely has a little dick as well
>>
>>65513513
Clearly you do gaf
>>
>>65510804
This fucking pic omg I'm cracking up
>>
This is fucking garbage, every bit of it. The song is shit, the genre is worse, and if you paid whoever filmed this, you should get your money back. Get your money back, sell your instruments, and get a degree in something less useless than the music you play.
>>
>>65513299
Don't expect too much here
>>
well we got good reviews thanks for viewing my video anyway lol making $$ cause u anyway i guess you cant please this website
>>
>>65513808
im guessing your the singer...
>>
>>65513808
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt as far as production value goes, but now I realize you're just a smug cunt moron. Fuck off with your shitty music and piss poor faggoty music video.
>>
>>65513808
thts ok, you being a dick and posting this here ended up with your new music video you worked hard on ending up with just as many dislikes as it has likes
>>
You can literally hear the underbite that the singer has
>>
>>65513808
Nice hat you fucking spud
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.