[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ confessions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: ne.png (316 KB, 1440x434) Image search: [Google]
ne.png
316 KB, 1440x434
be sincere
>>
i never cared for Kendrick Lamar.
>>
I like Songs About Jane by Maroon 5
>>
bumpin
>>
I don't like Animal Collective.
>>
I don't really care for radiohead. I listened to Kid A once and it was just alright.
>>
I like Radiohead alright (they're overrated though) but I fucking hate Ok Computer.

Also I've listened to about 400 hours of Sufjan Stevens in my life and I have no intentions of stopping. I frequently will listen to Michigan through to Carrie and Lowell (ignoring christmas albums) in a day. When he dies I honestly have no clue how I'll react but the assumption is grim. My obsession even confuses me a bit.
>>
>>65510650
agreed i hate everything related to blues
>>
I bought Purpose by Justin Bieber
>>
I tear old boots new dirt apart on this board without ever have listened to it
>>
I really like Merriwether Post Pavilion. I mean like really. I have it on vinyl and CD, I keep them both on my desk so I can look at the trippy cover when I'm sad or stressed out. I have the cover set as my wallpaper on all devices. I keep life sized dolls of Avey, Panda, and Geo in my living room (Deak doll is in the garage) and they are the only people I talk to these days.
>>
>>65511105
>once
give it more listens man
>>
Move Along by the All American Rejects is in my 5s

fuck u OP
>>
>>65510650
I actually really like some of the more recent /mu/ made albums.
ESPECIALLY the noisehop one.
>>
99 times out of 100 I'll listen to something once and never again.

Also I never liked Since I Left You, though that opinion is finally getting its due after Frankie Sinatra's flopping
>>
>>65513224
BTW I am completely serious about this. I had to move it to my iPod because it would be in my top 50 most played albums of all time on Last.fm if I didn't.
>>
i like a fair amount of songs on the new Wet album
>>
>>65510650
My confession is that I think the single in the OP is better than 99% of the stuff people post here.
>>
>>65513422
>lewronggeneration meme XD
>>
I like twenty one pilots
>>
I was/am (not telling you) in love with a tripfag (not telling you either),
>guess
>>
>>65513422
It's a great 78. Calling it a "single" is a little weird as their wasn't really any other kind of record at the time.
>>
>>65510650
fuckin' 1??? jesus

but I don't really dig Can as much as other people
>>
>>65515730
CLT? He's a real qt
>>
>>65515853
Yeah, I wasn't really thinking. I just called it a "single" because that's the way it's labeled in the original post. Of course back in Blind Willie's day they would just call it a record or a couple of sides.
>>
This is probably my favourite labum of all time

I wish it hadn't become a huge meme here
>>
Meghan Trainor's last two singles "No" and "Me Too" are fucking bangers, and I actually like her.
>>
>>65515730
definitely lauren
>>
>>65511328
I've listened to him a 1000 times+ the past three months
>>
>>65512897
oh my...
>>
>>65519754
She's ravishing. Just imagine holding her close to you...
>>
>>65519801
I guess my confession is I don't enjoy Sufjan because I feel his singing is hammy and annoying
>>
>>65519790
>>65515889
reasonable suggestions but nay
>>
>>65518335
Tell me about it
>>
>>65511105
>>65511328

this, except ive heard Kid A about 10 times and I dont care for Surfjan at all, in fact i hate him
>>
>>65511328
>>65519801
wew
e
w
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.