[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Genesis P-Orridge, Cosey and Throbbing Gristle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Genesis250713-1.jpg (59 KB, 685x514) Image search: [Google]
Genesis250713-1.jpg
59 KB, 685x514
Redpill me on Genesis P-Orridge, Cosey and Throbbing Gristle in general. How fucked up were they? I'm pretty interested in them, but wanna know the seedy details.
>>
Pretty interested, but not interested enough to do your own research?
Fuck off, imbecile.
>>
HAMBURGER LADY HAMBURGER LADY
>>
>>65507321
They used to fuck each other at live concerts, that's all.
>>
genesis became one with some other lady physically, then the lady died. Human centipede irl
>>
>>65507371
lel what a copout

but, that's what the mentally degenerate freak deserves.

artist, my ass
>>
>>65507321
Damn, he used to be pretty cute back in the day.

Also, that's a god tier hairline.
>>
>>65508271
>he
>>
genesis is textbook degenerate
>>
Genesis stands holding a bottle of half milk half piss. He drinks it as fast as he can without breathing, if it runs through his clothes [it] does not matter. He tries hard to keep his muscles so tense that they hurt.

Cosey begins naked. She has open wounds on her breasts. She also has a raw flash from her fanny to her navel. It is coagulating, about an hour old. She takes a needle and thread and sows up her breast cuts very neatly, just as if she was sowing a pair of trousers.

Small pools of blood thee floor amongst thee yellow polenta shadows of arrows. Cosey takes a syringe and pushed thee needle into her sown breast, filling it with blood. She injects thee blood into thee top of thee cut from her fanny to her navel. It runs through thee cut into her cunt and onto thee floor. She sticks a second hypodermic right into her cunt filling it with a mixture of blood and milk.

Genesis removes his blood and milk soaked clothes. Under them he wears a saran-wrap jock strap over his testicle area. He takes a hypodermic syringe and stabs it into a testicle, fills it with blood, picks a black egg off thee floor, stabs thee syringe into it, empties thee syringe.
>>
Cosey takes a rusty razor blade and cuts a rectangle into thee skin of her forearm. Carefully slicing under one edge she lifts up thee flap of skin and places a passport photograph of Genesis under thee flap, licking off excess blood.

Genesis takes another syringe of blood from his testicles and injects it back into his forearm. He does this repeatedly, also injecting a total of seven black eggs with own blood. He is stood on a square of bark black nails and ice.

Cosey opens thee lips of her cunt wide and pushes in her fingers, masturbating.

Genesis fills a spinal syringe with milk, another with blood. He takes each in turn and injects all their contents in turn up his anus. He pisses into a large glass. As he squeezes out the last drop he farts and blood mingled with milk shoots out of his arse.

Cosey slithers through al thee liquid toward him, lapping it up, rubbing it into her cunt.

Genesis vomits trying to swallow a 10 inch steel nail.

They meet in a pool of vomit and join together cunt to cock, legs entwined, on thee wet floor.
>>
>>65507371

No they just got surgery to look like each other, I don't think they ever had their mouths sewn to each other's anuses.

I can admire P-Orridge's "the body is just a suitcase" mentality.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 124x124
>>65509705
>>65509717
>>
they make Coil seem heterosexual
>>
>>65507388
Artist and mentally degenerate freak aren't exclusive at all tbqh
>>
>>65509717
>>65509705
I don't think that ever happened f a m
>>
>>65509705
>>65509717
a-any vid of that?
>>
Is there a Throbbing Gristle flowchart?
>>
>>65510479
Interested in this as well.
>>
Was Genesis the first SJW?
>>
>>65510479
>>65510696
How about actually going and just listening to shit instead of relying on people with better taste to spoonfeed you into oblivion you fucking philistines
>>
File: performance5.jpg (240 KB, 720x488) Image search: [Google]
performance5.jpg
240 KB, 720x488
>>65509993
>>65510273
http://www.artlurker.com/2008/09/throbbing-gristle-by-federico-nessi/
>>
>>65512519
>LOOK MOM, IM AN ARTIST

Disgusting.
>>
>>65512519
W-why did they do that?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.