[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw actually like death grips from what I've heard of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 512x384
>tfw actually like death grips from what I've heard of them but don't check out their albums because I don't want to be associated with underage memers who make anthony fantano puns and /mu/drones
>>
File: z-trip.jpg (46 KB, 700x430) Image search: [Google]
z-trip.jpg
46 KB, 700x430
>>65504560
No that's great OP.

I think they're shit weird but if you actually like them then that's good for you.
>>
>>65504560
holy shit, just listen to their albums you fucking autist
>>
>being so insecure that you'll avoid music acts because of their fanbase

and I thought I was autistic...
>>
Damn I'm guilty of not checking out musicians because of their politics but really their fanbase??? You're REALLY missing out on one of the best bands on earth right now not even memeing
>>
>>65504560
>i'm a huge pussy
>>
I too avoid all works of music lest there be so lowly individual who also likes the same thing
>>
>don't want to be associated with anonymous shitters
>when posting as anonymous
>>
>>65504970
>>65504998
You guys have no idea how much it matters to me. I feel like killing myself when someone insults me or groups me in with people. I have horrible insecurity.
>>
>>65504560
I actually enjoy them alot. Discovered them through /mu/ and been listening to them really frequently lately.
I might not have a truly sophisticated taste but who give a fuck, music is a personal preference. At least I don't like some cancer like country music or some other shit.
>>
I like them unironically a lot as well. You shouldn't let these people tell you what to do. Those people are just straight-up faggots. If you really like them then go listen to their albums! If you let yourself being pushed around by these people you're getting nowhere. Especially on the internet.
>>
>>65504560
>tfw letting popular opinion determine your taste actually makes you an underage memer who makes anthony fantano puns and /mu/drones
>>
>>65505065
god youre an insufferable faggot
learn to take an insult
>>
They're shit desu
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.