[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /mu/ think of Marty Schwartz?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: martyschwartz.png (970 KB, 1363x661) Image search: [Google]
martyschwartz.png
970 KB, 1363x661
what does /mu/ think of Marty Schwartz?
>>
shredfag
r*eddit: the guitarist
>>
>>65500772
>fedora
>mesa mark with EQ set to other than V patte

erase him
>>
>>65500772
just watching one of his videos earlier actually. fucking savage tuned his high e string with reference to his low e instead of the e note in between
>>
>>65500772
helped me learn guitar. Yeah he takes the term Dadrock to another level, but can't hate what he's doing.
>>
>>65500772
HEY WHHHAAAATS UP GUYS MART SCHWARTZ HERE
>>
>>65500772
That's a nice ass strat
>>
>>65503677
This
>>
>>65503802
>fiesta red
>rosewood fretboard

fucking disgusting
>>
>>65500772
Trilby
>>
>>65503677
Good business plan too. He's always uploading lessons to acoustic versions of top 40 songs. He knows his target demographic well.

Bet the mofo is making some decent dosh
>>
>>65500772
very mediocre player and teacher, but he mainly targets beginners with his videos so I ain't mad. also for some reason whenever I've watched him I've got the feeling that behind his upbeat presentation he is a depressive
>>
>>65506383
There's always someone like you in a conversation about guitarists. Marty might as well be Paul Gilbert and you would still call him mediocre.
>>
>>65507695

Justin is like 10x better
>>
what are some guitar channels where the distorted pentatonic boredom is to a minimum?
I know only a couple of that type of channels, and the updates there aren't frequent
>>
>>65507817
There's like 4 of those in existence
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.