[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one is better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: ssss d e pi.png (254 KB, 962x469) Image search: [Google]
ssss d e pi.png
254 KB, 962x469
Which one is better?
>>
bp
USE YOUR ELBOWS
>>
>>65495629
The one that makes pop punk hiphop
>>
BP BP BP & BP
>>
Blurryface honestly, but DG is also pretty fucking hardcore.

Twenty One Pilots just speak to me on another level, you know?
>>
>>65495629
I'm honestly still trying to decide whether or not the Blurryface love is a joke or not. It has to be, because it's definitely the worst thing I've heard in the past year. It's so pandering to everybody. Literally everyone has nostalgia for the past, you can make the most basic connection with anybody with it, here I'll write a sentence right now and I bet somebody here will find sympathy from it.

Remember when you would go to the park by yourself with a parent and you'd make friends with some kid and then you'd never see them again?

Just rattled that off the top of my head, without even stopping to think. Pandering to childhood nostalgia is the easiest thing in the world
>>
>>65496072
Hey this guy listened to a whole song

YOU KNOW EVERYTHIG
>>
>>65496072
It's a meme you dip.
>>
>>65496072
Listen to the entire album again. It's a grower.
>>
>>65496254
This desu, also check out Jason Aldean's "Old Boots New Dirt" if you want more experiemental hip-hop.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (44 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
44 KB, 800x800
>>65496072
>Remember when you would go to the park by yourself with a parent and you'd make friends with some kid and then you'd never see them again?
>>
>>65496072
That's actually surprisingly deep anon...I'm turned on.
>>
>>65496378
>>65496427
You're fuckin right boys I got this shit for days.

Remember when you'd fall in love with a girl in your class in grade 2, only for either you or her to move away like a month later before you could man up and hug her?

Oh wait that's just me ok
>>
>>65496568
Thats pretty deep,are you tyler joseph?
>>
>>65495629
god you've posted like 80 twenty one pilots threads shut the fuck up nobody cares about your shit band
>>
>>65496568
don't bring back those feels man
>>
>>65495629
Please stop and bad memes. These memes get the best of me. I am tired of hearing "Blurryface" - an album is ordinary convinced that mainstream music is rather bad. The Death Grips is not a joke band. Therefore, I am very tired of the comparisons insane I think many others will agree with me. Stop the madness.
>>
>>65496072
>by yourself with a parent
>>
they're the exact same thing except twentyone pilots were formed to help girls 11-15 through highschool and death grips were formed to help boys 11-15 through being grounded and dealing with mean stepdads
>>
>>65497023
>11-15
>HS
????
>>
>>65496072
Listen the album at least 20 times before deciding, it's a grower
>Remember when you would go to the park by yourself with a parent and you'd make friends with some kid and then you'd never see them again?
Yeah.. WISH WE COULD TURN BACK IN TIME
>>
>>65497069
middleschool then but you know what I meant
>>
>>65497124
you a britbong?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.