[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I must say, it's truly disheartening to see so many who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: blurryface_album.jpg (108 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
blurryface_album.jpg
108 KB, 600x600
I must say, it's truly disheartening to see so many who don’t realize how game changing this album is.
>>
>>65495263
It literally changed my life
>>
I GET IT GUYS. I FUCKING GET IT IT'S SUMMER. THE KIDDOS ARE OUT OF SCHOOL AND ARE ASKING FOR RECS BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T EVEN LISTENED TO ANYTHING BESIDES DEATH GRIPS AND ANCO AND THEY WANT TO BE SUPERIOR TO ALL THEIR NORMIE SCHOOL PALS WHEN SUMMER IS OVER. ANTHONY FANTANO THREADS RUN RAMPANT AND EVERY THIRD THREAD IS ABOUT FUCKING BLURRYFACE BECAUSE THEY WANT FUNNI /MU/TANT REACTIONS SO THEY CAN SCREENCAP IT AND POST IT ON /R/4CHAN. WE GET IT. WE FUCKING GET IT. THIS IS AN ALBUM. IT EXISTS. BIG DEAL YOU SHILLS. WHILE WE'RE AT IT, LET'S HAVE MORE BAND HAS TWO DRUMMERS SPONGEBOB CAVEMAN MEME THREADS! MORE WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS THREADS! AND THE YELLOW FEVER IS AT AN ALLTIME HIGH IN THE KPOP GENERAL, WITH THOUSANDS OF LITTLE SHITS DIDDLING THEMSELVES TO WEBMS OF KPOP STARS DOING THE MOST MENIAL TASKS. YOU'RE NOT FUNNY. YOU'RE NOTHING.
>>
File: Hold On Tight #4.png (499 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Hold On Tight #4.png
499 KB, 500x500
>>65495285
woah calm down there bucko
>>
>>65495420
no
>>
>>65495263
(you)

reply to this post or your mother will die tonight
>>
>>65495546
bueno
>>
>>65495546
nooooo
>>
guarenteedreplies.jpg
no le epic /r/4chan screenshot for you. sage all blurrfyace threads like this if you respond
>>
>>65495546
Do you like radiohead?
>>
>>65495597
wut
>>
>>65495546
why you do this
>>
>>65495577
>>65495587
>>65495609
>>65495655
Jokes on him; my mom's already dead.
>>
It's one of those albums you have to listen to over and over to understand it.
>>
>>65495681
same :(

>>65495687
this you really have to sit down and not skip a single song
>>
>>65495687
Yeah man it's pretty deep stuff. I started to like it after 59th listen
>>65495681
>>65495692
may yer moms rest in piece anons
>>
>>65495546
meme
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.