[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you /mu/tants think of Patterns? https://www.youtub
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: patterns.jpg (132 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
patterns.jpg
132 KB, 1000x1000
What do you /mu/tants think of Patterns?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NYXu-LJIxk
>>
Dangerous Intentions is great. Has a very dance pop 80's vibe but doesn't sacrifice any substance for aesthetics. I heard the singer, quit the band which is a shame because she has a great voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5-GlUVelEY
>>
File: doom.jpg (4 KB, 250x165) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
4 KB, 250x165
>>65488906

I listened to them live like a month ago, they have a new singer who is just as good as the previous one.

>mfw I had listened to the guys for months without realizing they were from my country
>>
>>65488781
I d/ed this album from a sharethread a long time ago and really enjoyed it. Still occasionally give it a listen. haven't explored the band at all though
>>
>>65488781

They're cool but im not much of a fan of that synthwave band
>>
my wife's son recommended this to me, it's great.
>>
>>65488781
Sunny Days is one of my favorite songs. Although I was dissapointed to learn that the hook isn't "make me happy, make me cum all over"
>>
cool 80s feel, wish they were more popular because as far as I know they're latin american and the latin american music industry is really poor, so we wont get new material unless they sell a lot. which i dont think is happening
>>
>>65488926
Pura Vida, Anon!
>>
>>65490066

stfu i feel no pride over being costa rican m8

>mfw im just saving money to move to switszerland.

>>65489416

Well its like that everywhere desu, the problem is that patterns took a BIG commercial approach being a latin american band, so it needs a lot of success for that approach to pay off, otherwise they'll just be cut loose and fall into oblivion
>>
>>65490145
Same, glad I left that shithole country desu, still nice to see someone else from there though. Where exactly are you from in Costa Rica?, i'm from Nosara myself.
>>
>>65490145
Switzerland doesn't want you, faggot.
>>
File: forty keks.png (224 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
forty keks.png
224 KB, 358x310
>>65490267

Say that to my approved residence request :,)

>mfw you're jealous I'll find a swiss qt to marry, allowing me to become swiss in 5 years
>>
>>65488781
Haven't heard anyone mention them in awhile

I was actually just listening to the album again last night. I kinda want to remix Burning Man.
>>
>>65491687

what for
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.