[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if God was one of us? Just a slob like one of us? Just a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 180px-Feel_Guy.jpg (6 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
180px-Feel_Guy.jpg
6 KB, 180x180
What if God was one of us?
Just a slob like one of us?
Just a stranger on the bus
Trying to make His way home?
>>
Tell me all your thoughts on God, 'cause I'd really like to meet her. And asked her where and who we are.
>>
>>65482673
Was the puke from one of us?
Or a stranger on the bus?
>>
File: 1447884188631.gif (93 KB, 100x132) Image search: [Google]
1447884188631.gif
93 KB, 100x132
what if frog was one of us?
>>
>>65482673
God is just the biggest meme of all time.
>>
>>65482673
I hate this fucking song,
>>
File: fedora.png (51 KB, 370x370) Image search: [Google]
fedora.png
51 KB, 370x370
>>65484639
>>
well some guy comes in lookin a bit like everyone i ever seen
>>
cool
>>
God isn't one of us, and we are certainly not made in his image.

God is a sociopath, as anyone must be, to birth us on this planet only to wither and writhe for lingering, ever-conscious decades, driven only to reproduce so that we might bring forth more struggle and strife to this cursed heath.

God is the machine. God is AM.
>>
>>65489082

CRAWLLLLLLING INNNN MY SKINNNN
>>
>>65490025
What exactly do you think this sort of infantile reply contributes? I don't think it's of any merit whatsoever, but if you disagree, please tell me what worth it possesses.

If you fucking disagree with me, explain why, or don't bother fucking replying. I'm so fucking tired of idiots like you.
>>
>>65489082
shut up you literal autist
>>
Man I miss those times when radio songs where actually deep and made you think and reflect on life. Now all we have is bragging about "bitches" abd "booty" and how many rims your car has or what ever. I WANT A TIME MACHINE
>>
I am a god speed it up with my curry and got dang naan
>>
God wants dollars
God wants cents
God wants pounds shillings and pence
>>
>>65489082
>reads I Have No Mouth once
>>
>>65491196
Yes. I referenced a short story.

Are you implying that I'm wrong, or was this post simply to show me that you too have read it?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.