[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drink up baby, stay up all night With the things you could do,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: large.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
Drink up baby, stay up all night

With the things you could do, you won't but you might

The potential you'll be, that you'll never see

The promises you'll only make
>>
>>65481927
Are you the guy that's on /mu/ all the time, posting about Elliot Smith? Either it's one obsessed fan or /mu/ loves him all of a sudden. Not bashing, I just suggest you get off /mu/ every once in a while. It's toxic
>>
>>65482109
ellit is best. don talk bad ellit
>>
>>65481927
what's his best album? really enjoying his s/t right now, where should I go next?
>>
>>65482600
Listen to OP of course.
>>
>>65482600
OP then XO. Everything else is trash
>>
>>65482650
what about his debut
>>
>>65482109
everyone loves elliott
>>
Whoa I'm just finishing this album
>>
>>65482109
>/mu/ loves him all of a sudden
/mu/ has always loved him
>>
The people you've been before that you don't want around anymore

They push and shove and won't bend to your will. I'll keep them still

This is such a fucking good album. Rose Parade and No Name No. 2 are my favourites.
>>
>>65482650
>No FABOTH
>No Roman Candle
>Refusing to admit that there are plenty of great songs on Figure 8

kys
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.