[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Want to get into music creation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Hello /mu/, I've come to you fellas for advice on where to start learning music and what-not. I have had 0 experience except for the time that I played guitar for like 6 months in year 5 so obviously, li'l ol' me has no idea what he's looking at when he opens up FL.

Also, if you've started from the bottom, share how long it took you.

image unrelated.
>>
>>65481718
Don't ask here, look up tutorials on youtube on how to us FL Studio. Take some online classes and learn some basic music theory.

Just make what ever you want and don't give up. Do it for you as a hobby and enjoy it. Don't put pressures on yourself.

That's about it.
>>
>>65481718
You got more of those doggos?
>>
>>65481798
So many friend. So many.
>>
>>65481787

This OP
Learn basic music theory and how to use a DAW, it's going to take ages but when you start hearing music that you've made completely from your own brain it's worth it
>>
>>65481856
more doggos and i'll spill my secrets
>>
>>65481856
pls dump all dog photos
>>
There's usually some decent stuff in the /prod/ threads but otherwise youtube it.
>>
I decided to learn FL so I can make tracks for the /mu/ albums. Just fuck around with it for a while, and you'll see it will become more and more intuitive. Follow the other advice in this thread too
>>
>>65481856
more pl0x
>>
>>65481856
im posting for doges
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.