[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I write songs like him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: jeffmangum.jpg (494 KB, 600x496) Image search: [Google]
jeffmangum.jpg
494 KB, 600x496
How do I write songs like him?
>>
Take this brother, may it serve you well.
>>
>>65474664
Why is Anne Frank so cute? :3
>>
>>65474700
>is
anon...
>>
>>65474757
Anon, please don't hurt me like this
>>
>>65474700
>>65474664
honestly tho, i just finished this book and i can see where he gets a lot of the emotion from
>>
>>65474700
Because you're a pedo
>>
>>65474872
>wanting to fuck a 15yo
>pedo
>>
>>65474872
Finding someone cute != sexual attraction
Why do you have such a dirty mind?
>>
>>65474946
right. i think my nieces and nephews are cute, but i dont want to fuck them
>>
>>65474610
write songs about the things you feel self-conscious about
>>
pls dont
>>
>>65474946
See >>65474903
>>
Pick an emotional topic, but it has to be a very specific topic like how your shoelace keeps coming undone at the wrong times, then write random shit about it but also talk about other random specific stuff maybe seemingly not related to the topic but possibly related like a bloody nose, a killer whale, and a banana peel. Bring it all together and end with your main topic.
>>
just use a lot of dialating fifths and sevenths
>>
>>65474610
You need to be like 99% emotion, 1% skin and you have to open your mouth. You have to be so wide-eyed and impressionable/istic that you get swept up by some mundane experience like reading just another holocaust tragedy and decide to save the world with music. I believe in you OP.
>>
>>65474757
>implying Jeff didn't save her in some sort of time machine and wifed her
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.