[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it finally clicked for me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 61m0aHADttL.jpg (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
61m0aHADttL.jpg
77 KB, 500x500
it finally clicked for me
>>
New Day Rising is even better imo.
>>
>>65474292
I love this album but the concept is too heavy for me to listen to it often
>>
>>65474292
>accessible post-hardcore had to "click" for you

that's sad
>>
>>65474522
new day rising was the first one i heard but i just now came to the conclusion zen arcade is better

>>65474569
i'm even including that 14 minute instrumental at the end though
and double albums aren't normally my thing anyway
>>
>>65474292
Did you realize you were gay?
>>
it's just great guitar sounds all the way through, that's what made it click for me
>>
>>65474569
your life is sad you pos
>>
it "clicked" for me pretty easily but that said i didn't like it at first. that's with all of this genre in a lot of ways though
>>
>>65476331
new day rising was pretty instant for me, but this took a few listens

it really all came together when i played it in the car
>>
>>65474292
>>65474522
this. although I took OP's route and had to get into Zen Arcade first desu
the first few listens of New Day Rising are literally just noise
not talking shit, that production just takes a keen ear and awhile to get used to
>>
>>65474569
do you really think you have the ability to qualify someone's capacity for enjoying things like that? do you expect us all to be impressed by how bluntly you put anon in his place and showed him how much smarter you are for never experiencing a change in opinion about anything, and to honestly believe you're some kind of uber-intelligent being who innately and instantaneously is able to see the inherent artistic merit of everything that exists? is this what music is about to you?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.