[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I into Bones? He has a lot of stuff.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: bones.png (591 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
bones.png
591 KB, 600x600
How do I into Bones? He has a lot of stuff.
>>
You don't.
>>
Just don't. He's terrible.
>>
File: bones.jpg (117 KB, 640x357) Image search: [Google]
bones.jpg
117 KB, 640x357
It's difficult to get a sense of his entire discography since he has quite a few mixtapes. However, none of them are really consistent and worth a full listen. Bones is better when you make a playlist with his best stuff, since he is very inconsistent from track to track. Check out all the songs that have music videos, they are usually pretty good.

My favorite Bones songs are:
TheHealingFields
LayMeIntheRiver
Trash (Ft. Xavier Wulf)
TheDifferenceBetweenUs
TeenGirlDiesAtRave
ShripPizza
ConnectionLost
Virus
>>
>>65466115
Thanks senpai. Do you have any recommendations of other artists like him who are more consistently good perhaps?
>>
>>65466005
>>65465948
Fuccbois gtfo

Paid programming is my favorite
>>
Paidprogramming is probably the "best" he's done, but he doesn't do albums, he does mixtapes.
Go with >>65466115, he's very inconsistent.
>>
garbage was where i started and is pretty good all the way through, worth a listen
>>
>>65465948
>>65466005
how so?
>>
File: garbage.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
garbage.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>65466186
You can check out other SHWB artists like Xavier Wulf and Chris Travis, as well as their producers like Cat Soup, Greaf, and Drip 133. Other artists that get tossed around are $uicideboy$, Yung Lean, Ghostemane. But none of them have the same dark and grimy production, similar to Memphis hip hop, that Bones has.

>>65466313
I agree, if I had to choose only one tape it would be Garbage.
>>
>>65466335
Every song sounds the same.
He tries too hard to be le edgy, making a whole album based around the columbine shooting and wearing Burzum shirts so he seems different while rapping over generic 808 cloud rap beats with his boring monotone voice and his ear piercing screams that are always out of place and out of the blue, it just doesn't work and he still tries to force it.
You should hear his earlier stuff, before he went all dark and gloomy sounding, you'll see he's just another corny rapper acting hard.
>>
If you want dark and gritty listen to Lil Ugly Mane instead, he does it all better.
Specifically Uneven Compromise and Weeping Worm.
>>
>>65466115
>However, none of them are really consistent and worth a full listen.
I only started listening to him recently and listend to Hermit of East Grand River and to Useless. Both are very consistent imo, but a little short.
>>
classic memphis is the way to go for dark grimy hip hop. bones steals most of his flows from there.

if you really want to check out contemporary stuff, follow >>65467278 's advice and check out lil ugly mane. he is a wonderful producer and makes all his beats himself, has consistently great albums, and is a very charismatic and talented rapper.

bones has a few good songs but he is not an artist.
>>
>>65467581
>but he is not an artist
lol what
>>
>>65467954
he's not trying to build a legacy or create engaging music. he uses generic, monotonous beats people email him and churns out a tape a month of generic, monotonous rapping.
>>
File: iStock_000002785543XSmall[1].jpg (16 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000002785543XSmall[1].jpg
16 KB, 300x400
>>65468074
>he's not trying to build a legacy or create engaging music
how do you know that? i'm pretty sure he does.
>churns out a tape a month of generic, monotonous rapping
the last tape he released was 4 months ago. and did you listen to it? it wasn't monotonous at all.
>>
>>65468343
it may not be as monotonous, but it was generic nonetheless
>>
File: notimportant.jpg (237 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
notimportant.jpg
237 KB, 1920x1080
>>65467183
there need to be more edgy cloudrappers though, he's sort of filling a niche
>>
File: dabs.jpg (25 KB, 480x464) Image search: [Google]
dabs.jpg
25 KB, 480x464
>>65468696
>i can't refute the anon's argument
>let's use more buzzwords

oh shit nigger, what are you doing
>>
TillTheVulturesCome

LynksysBroadbandRouter
>>
media fire com/folder/32bitg2y29d1q/Greaf

there's a free greafer discog, for bones' just type in "bones discography" and it is somewhere out there
>>
>PaidProgramming
>Useless
>TeenWitch (His best desu)

There you go.
>>
someone needs to make a flowchart
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.