[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /mu/ think of these guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: the horrors.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
the horrors.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
what does /mu/ think of these guys?
>>
Their early deathrock/garage punk stuff is a lot of fun, even if it does feel like a pale shadow of bands like The Birthday Party.

Haven't really dug into their dream pop stuff - their first album in that style had some nice tracks, but nothing that grabbed my attention enough to want to explore more.
>>
File: the-horrors.jpg (220 KB, 1432x1075) Image search: [Google]
the-horrors.jpg
220 KB, 1432x1075
they have nice dick lumps
>>
>>65461684
The only band I've ever seen live in 2010. Primary Colors was actually good, especially by modern UK standards
>>
Decent, I've blagged my way backstage at a festival and met the band as well pretty sound guys. Primary Colors and skying are their best two albums imho
>>
I don't know who they are but they look like faggots
>>
>>65461954
All NME core bands look like fags
Prove me wrong
>>
>>65461954
>Judging a band on how they look and not their music, boy you're on par with a "directioner" ;^)
>>
their first two were alright
>>
Sea within a sea if fucking great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7WAHnZPIX0
They are quite good, tho their last album was a bit shitty. They are one of the most 'Post-Punk' bands from the post-punk revival movement.
>>
File: the_horrors_hires.jpg (3 MB, 3787x3029) Image search: [Google]
the_horrors_hires.jpg
3 MB, 3787x3029
>>65461954
They only look like faggots in their first album, after that, they look a bit better
>>
>>65461684

They were cool when I was 15

No wait they weren't actually
>>
Probably the best band in the world right now, after four consecutive great albums. Unfortunately, nobody seems to have understood "Luminous" and their career could enter a phase of decline, in terms of both popularity and critical reception.

Pitchfork never gave them a Best New Music tag.
>>
File: Arctic+Monkeys.jpg (130 KB, 995x394) Image search: [Google]
Arctic+Monkeys.jpg
130 KB, 995x394
>>65462061
young arctic monkeys?
>>
>>65462947
so, they went from the South Park goth clique to Grizzly Bear
>>
>>65462104
He's not judging them completely, he's only judging how they look, and he's right, they look like raging faggots. He can continue to judge them like this until he listens to their music, where he judges that, which is a completely different thing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.