[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Metal Fans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Metalheads are the biggest losers on the planet. Discuss
>>
>>65455813
Ever meet pop punk fans?
>>
It isn't just a phase desu.
>>
>>65455813
Just bought a copy of Scream Bloody Gore today. It's good
>>
>>65455813
Agree, try hard to be edgy and look "hard" they make me cringe when they try to talk about music too
>>
Who cares?
>>
File: 1458283594620.png (332 KB, 370x507) Image search: [Google]
1458283594620.png
332 KB, 370x507
>>65455813
People who hate metal because a small minority of its fanbase is cringey are worse.
>>
>>65456338
Most of them are weebs though so fuck them
>>
>>65456250
Well most of them are just teenagers being dumbasses
>>
>>65455813
Most really outward fans of any music genre are cringey. My personal favorite is white guys who are "really into" hip hop.
>>
>>65455813
At least they get that black metal fangirl pussy so they probably have it better than you.
>>
>>65456314
Most metaheads I've known are pretty happy to make fun of themselves and sometimes listen to stuff like Mr. Bungle.
>>
at least the guys in OPs pic are hanging out outside having a good time with their mates, a feeling no one making fun of them in this thread will ever know
>>
>>65456542
Hello, I am Stan the Self-Aware Metalhead. I see you that some here accuse my people of being "cringy". I assure you this is not the case. We are very happy to make fun of ourselves by sometimes listening to stuff like Mr. Bungle :)
>>
>>65456391
>>
>>65456581
I have pretty casual metal taste. I've just observed more "trying too hard to look serious" behaviour from people into "dude depression lmao" music, MBV, Swans, HaNL, etc and Wire-core. They'd never allow themselves to act silly in public in comparison to the metalheads I've known.
>>
File: ozu.png (641 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ozu.png
641 KB, 640x480
I'm wearing a death hoodie and listening to this right now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-T9pMqzHf4
I think it's unfair to lump in the entirety of people who enjoy metal into one group but whatever floats your boat man.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.