[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw death grips tainted exceptional bass player les claypool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1439060451253.gif (4 MB, 450x330) Image search: [Google]
1439060451253.gif
4 MB, 450x330
>tfw death grips tainted exceptional bass player les claypool

what the FUCK

i fucking hate you people

fucking les claypool is gonna be tainted and liked by weeb dg fans now

FUCK
>>
The collab is good though, so why should I give a fuck?
>>
>>65454579
>implying primus fans are one iota better than death grips fans
>>
>>65454579
Why do you hate us for a collab that both Les and Death Grips did?
>>
>>65454827
HAHA PRIMUS SUCKS LMAO
>>
File: IMG_1389-1050x700.jpg (271 KB, 1050x700) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1389-1050x700.jpg
271 KB, 1050x700
>>65454827
Classic “big brother music.” The only people who are halfway forgiven for giving a shit about Primus are guys who are like fifteen years old and still haven’t come into their own, and they idolize their retarded stoner big brother because he’s got a car and he brags about having sex with girls (without truth) and he’s got a rockin’ dustache and he listens to Primus. Luckily, by the time these guys are seventeen or so, their brother is driving a forklift at the dump and they’re like “what the fuck was I thinking, my brother is a huge piece of shit and Primus has always sucked.”

So, Primus fans, pick one. You’re either the kid who’s gonna grow out of if or you’re the big brother.
>>
>>65454965
Yeah when I was 15 I thought butthole surfer and mudhoney were just soooo cool cuz my brother did. I grew up and found my own path and can't really stand those bands anymore. Primus is very much one of those bands. BUT BUT he plays weird bass! Just cuz something is showy and technically good doesn't mean it is good.
>>
This is such b8, but I'll bite. Primus is dog shit. DG actually is something.
>>
>>65454850
dg is full of weeaboo self hating twitter faggots
>>
>>65454579
nobody is going to start listening to your silly little americana satire seinfield fart music because of a single DG song
>>
>>65455029
its not bait

it's a fucking shame that a bunch of trust fund weeb fucks are going to be listening to primus now
>>
>>65455615
Ok? This isn't twitter though
>>
>>65455915
they come here too mate, they're fuckin cancer

>xd i want to kill myself and i hide behind layers of irony lolollllll

thats most dg fans
>>
>>65455766
who cares if you add a bunch of weeb/neet degenerates to an already shit fan base of pot head burnout degenerates?
>>
>>65455014
>>65454965
One of my fav bands

Listen to Pork Soda and Seas of Cheese and tell me those aren't great albums!

>inb4 edgy "they aren't"
Sorry you can't appreciate it.
>>
>>65455977
potheads are more tolerable than weebs that exhibit the behavior i posted in >>65455951

i would rather hear "dduuuudeeee weeeeed" instead of "lol haha memes lol pepe the frog LOL i hate myself lmao i wish i was dead but not really haha im rich and i have things to complain about"
>>
>>65455996
Do you know what a weeb is?
>>
>>65456370
yeah i do
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.