[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Yoko.jpg (16 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Yoko.jpg
16 KB, 240x240
I've started to get into reading lately The books ive chosen to read are Catcher in the Rye Grate Gatsby & True grit the thing is I can only read when I have music on in the background what background music will you recommend for these
>>
>>65449473
just read the fucking books
>>
kind of blue
>>
>>65449473
It is necessary for anime girls breasts to be so big? I'm not sure its satire or not but I feel its objectifying women.

Sorry I'm not a fan of anime but whenever I see anime images on the internet especially the portray of women I just can't help but cringed.
>>
>>65449473
https://soundcloud.com/takizawa-tomoe/jigencdrsample
>>
To be fair while yokos bust size is out of proportion she is one of my favourite female characters this side of major Armstrong also the whole bust size is a Coulterel thing the Japanese don't really see sexuality as offending as westerners do
>>
>>65449557
you gay son?
>>
>>65449714
>the Japanese don't really see sexuality as offending as westerners do
sure they do
while things like non-sexual nudity aren't as frowned-upon as they are elsewhere, overtly sexual imagery is still pretty gross to most Japanese
this kind of giant titty anime only airs late at night and is consumed by an Akiba-going otaku population who most people would describe as 気持ち悪い
why do you think AKB48 sells so well but SDN48 had to disband
>>
>>65449473
>catcher in the rye
>gatsby
>true grit
Didn't you already read this shit in high school? Come on. Just read the damn books, don't fret over whether you want to listen to shitty dubstep or shitty electroswing for them.
>>
>>65449714
>Japanese don't really see sexuality as offending as westerners do

you wish, weeb.
>>
>>65449557
>its objectifying women
>>>/tumblr/
>>
That is still true with most american pop singers remember sex sells however i will admit that the Japan idol scene is a lot stricter with there artists then we are in the west
>>
I went to school in a different country where our books are chosen by the exam committee each year we generally have no say in what we read whilst I like elecrto swing I like getting immersed in the atmosphere of the book & not modern day
>>
>>65449721
What does that have to do with me?

>>65449886
Stale meme
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.