[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which review made you hate the NME?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: NME Laughing Stock review.png (9 KB, 599x133) Image search: [Google]
NME Laughing Stock review.png
9 KB, 599x133
Which review made you hate the NME?
>>
When they named the Queen is Dead greatest album of all time. Fuck British people
>>
>>65448178
i've never read it but i hate them for trying to make me take free copies of their magazine on our university campus
>>65448512
what is the greatest album of all time anon
>>
the perfect review of AM. One of the most sonically boring and one-note albums I've ever heard and they give it a 10.
>>
File: NME AM.png (47 KB, 655x440) Image search: [Google]
NME AM.png
47 KB, 655x440
>>65448542
Not him, but Laughing Stock
>>
>>65448542
Its hard to say what the greatest album of all time truly is, but its certainly not The Queen is Dead (that album isn't even in the top 100). This is a transparent attempt of British people trying to pretend they have any kind of musical dominance, and the choice of The Smiths in paticular infuriates me because its very strategically chosen for that reason.

You can see that al throughout the list. Its dominated by mediocre British acts like the Libertines or Arctic Monkeys and Dizzee Rascal. Acts that the British press desperatly wants us to think are good.
>>
>>65448638
do they sell NME overseas?
>>
>>65448662
Yes, not that is matters since everything is online nowadays anyway.
>>
>>65448566
this is embarrassing
>>
>>65448178
>>65448566
>they think AM is twice as good as Laughing Stock
fucking how
>>
>>65448970
>>65448566
As someone who actually enjoyed AM a lot.
That review is disgusting.
>>
>>65449011
as someone who also really enjoyed AM, i believe the NME can't stop sucking alex turner's dick

(and i think humbug is way superior to AM)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.