[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mu/ is she the biggest sellout of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 940x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 940x545
Hey /mu/
is she the biggest sellout of all time?
>>
>>65447389
Her career has been interesting. I can't think of anyone else having a similar start and being where she is
>>
Gwen? not even in the top 10
>>
File: KeepFishin.jpg (26 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
KeepFishin.jpg
26 KB, 300x225
No
>>
File: confused link.jpg (29 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
confused link.jpg
29 KB, 500x441
>>65447389
>there are people who think she wasn't always a pop singer
>>
>>65447389

That's not Def Leppard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvE1r1U6erM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=somG2lTarE8
>>
>>65447554
On through the Night is the best Def Leppard album. Animal is a good song still. You shouldve used Rock of Ages or Pour Sugar song.
>>
pretty much proto paramore where they start out as shitty hot topic core pop punk band or rather ska then sell out to make money.
Did you know paramore was a Christian band lol
now she is old and irrlvant and pop music doesnt want her anymore, and she clings to fame by dating some random country singer she met on the voice or some shit.

I like dont speak though.
>>
File: marilynmanson.jpg (63 KB, 294x425) Image search: [Google]
marilynmanson.jpg
63 KB, 294x425
>>
>>65447389
Research the history of No Doubt. They sold long before they even had a hit single. Her brother literally quit the band because he didn't want to sell out with the rest of them.
>>
she's hot as fuck desu senpai baka
>>
>>65447660
i want marlyin manson to kick the drugs, lose weight, then come back with a witchhouse album produced by reznor
>>
>>65447719
She's a completely underrated smokeshow
>>
>>65447389
She ain't no hollaback, boy
>>
File: john spence.jpg (21 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
john spence.jpg
21 KB, 403x403
>>65447711
wow, the original lead singer was a nigra who killed himself
>>
>>65447808
And she's what, like 45? Jesus christ my fucking DICK
>>
>>65448059
46 bro. I'd put her up there with Jessica Simpson as my perfect 10/10 blondes of music
>>
>>65447461
I fucking love that song/video so much man, such good feels
>>
>>65448241
Ffffucking hell what genes
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.