[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mu/ whats the consensus on j beebs? Is he considered good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: photo.jpg (66 KB, 986x986) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
66 KB, 986x986
Hey /mu/ whats the consensus on j beebs?

Is he considered good now? I mean you have to admit his music is lightyears better now than it was a few years ago. And his new tracks with Drake and Gucci are bretty gud.
>>
Bieber doesnt have any tracks with gucci
drake has tracks with gucci

>2/10 try harder
>>
>>65446062
Seriously, how much did you get paid to do this bullshit?

Seriously, I am just curious about this.

Also this show how shitty he is, that they have to try to turn him into a high-brow thing
>>
honesty think he's now one of the more decent top 40 artists. nothing I would listen to, but there are plenty more artists worse than him now I guess.
>>
>>65446120
what makes you think im being paid
>>
File: shill.png (793 B, 82x41) Image search: [Google]
shill.png
793 B, 82x41
>>65446062
>>65446146
>>65446152
because all three of these posts are yours, and the OP is nothing like how people actually talk on /mu/
>>
I actually listened to the three latest singles on Spotify today and they're not bad. The Ed Sheeran song is pretty good.
>>
>>65446120
>Also this show how shitty he is,

>mainstream musicians
>not shitty

nigga.
people mostly know only mainstream musician and so will only be able to listen to it.
This means they have virtually no competitors
YET, guys like timbaland steam from chiptune artists
kayne west steal from electronic music musicians.

They can do any bullshit ever and sell since people LITERALLY dont know any alternative, they cant do it by themselves and must steal to do their songs.
This is how bad those guys are
>>
>>65446189
op here
i'll admit
>>65446062
and
>>65446116
is samefag but nothing else
>>
>>65446372
that's bullshit, I've been watching the poster count ITT, and unless you're claiming >>65446146 or >>65446249 were made by the same guy as >>65446120 it doesn't check out at all
>>
the only reason anyone thinks bieber isn't a complete shit hack is because his music is less shitty now.
It's still mediocre top 40 music but the fact that it isn't shitty tweenpop anymore makes people grossly overestimate his actual talent
>>
>>65446458
actually yes
that is what i'm claiming
>>
>>65446062

He is just: meh..
>>
>>65446507
seeing as the poster count still hasn't gone up in quite a few posts, this post >>65446482 was also made by someone who has already posted ITT, and seeing as that post and the one I'm replaying to now were made one minute apart it's pretty clear that you are the person making all of the positive claims about JB
>>
>>65446062
He's gone from offensively bad to mediocre. At least now I can just tune him out whenever I hear him.
>>
>>65446554
haha ok
>>
File: trev.jpg (2 MB, 2670x4031) Image search: [Google]
trev.jpg
2 MB, 2670x4031
Trevor Jackson is the GOAT teenage popstar desu. Infinitely more talented and more attractive than Bieber and it's not even close. Nigga's voice is next level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc03Zc7DlbI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ssNHiCNnS0
>>
>>65446649
oh shit that nigga was on that show Eureka
>>
>>65446062
Why do pop stars have to spread this self esteem bullshit to their fans about how they're beautiful and they should love themselves? Do they not realize that this generation is already incredibly narcissistic?
>>
>>65446751
Yeah he was Young Simba in the Lion King as well for 3 years.

He's all grown up now though makes songs about fucking older women with that beautiful voice.
>>
>>65446786
because the people who remain popular are the ones who are the most narcissistic

enter donald trump
>>
>>65446807
shit i will definitely have sex to this tonight

thanks brotha
>>
Just because you spray some febreeze on a pile of shit doesn't mean it isn't a pile of shit anymore. Where are ΓΌ now was a pretty good song though, for edm which is usually generic as fuck.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.