[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"She rode that dick like a soldier" what did he mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3466x3466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3466x3466
"She rode that dick like a soldier" what did he mean by this?
>>
The canadian army is full of faggots
>>
She rode the dick like Soulja Boy was able to ride beats back in his heyday.
>>
>>65445760
his dick hurts to ride but she kept at it anyway though wounded
>like a soldier would still be in the army after taking a bullet
>>
>>65445760
You know how ny niggas say they're "militant" and wear timb boots?
Well NY niggas are know to be major dick riders both figuratively and literally. There are entire businesses around Florida to cater to mostly NY niggas maybe dc and the other big cities, that have to do with homosexual lifestyles. Basically they set up the events and NY niggas go crazy riding other men's dicks.
So when he said she rides that dick like a soldier it was a 2 faced verse one dissing NY niggas for literally and figuratively riding dick like soldiers and militant they pretend to be and Drake was also implying he has good dick that the hoes like to ride
>>
>>65445892
So, what thy expoundeth with thine lay,is the forthwith ; 'themstakeitinthegetbacc,getoffmylog.'.
>>
>>65445760
First instance that I've seen this meme that, honest to God, I have no idea what he's talking about. Is this some kind of punchline?
>>
>>65445791

underrated
>>
>>65445800
>implying Soulja still doesn't have it
https://youtube.com/watch?v=sTgOhRrrhUY
>>
>>65445791
Lmfao this is great
>>
>>65447725
I don't have a punchline, but it worked well with that meme. >>65445791 this is great though
>>
>>65448654
beyond garbage.
>>
>>65448654
fa m he lost it since 2010 maybe even before that
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.