[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (50 KB, 625x151) Image search: [Google]
file.png
50 KB, 625x151
RIP
>>
uh oh!!
>>
he should have run run run run, runrun, run awaaaaaayy
>>
feel the byrne
>>
>>65445286
>33 years old
Nice try.
>>
>>65445305
FA FA FA FA FA FA FA FA FA FA
>>
Poor David

All he wanted was to breathe
>>
i thought he died earlier this year inside of a black star or something
>>
>>65445453
kek
>>
>>65445286
i wish the real david byrne would get shot.
>>
Muhammad Ali
Jack Black
David Byrne

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
uh-oh!
>>
killed by a psycho killer
pure poetry
>>
went out like a real street nigga
>>
Stop saying I'm dead and instead come and see my musical about Joan of Arc. - DB
>>
Just some fucking scumbag of a lad who got shot up in town, but every time I see David Byrne trending I shit myself anyway
>>
>>65445286
His last words were "Love This Giant was a mistake"
>>
Death in a bush by the ghetto
>>
>>65445305
Take a drag or two
>>
>>65447030
my death in the bush of ghettos
>>
ripping off africa even in death
>>
>>65447185
>muh cultural appropriation

you people fucking disgust me and will be the end of civilization
>>
>>65447306
sjwism is a fad
it'll be over soon when the trendwhores move onto the next thing to pretend to get outraged about
>>
>>65447429
not even referring to wider SJW shit-which i also hate-just cultural appropriation as a concept.

it is as if they have no fucking idea how cultures evolve.
>>
>>65447429
They teach this shit in schools now dude. I think this is only the beginning.
>>
>>65447306
you fucking disgust me you take everything here seriously little whiny bitch
>>
>>65447447
yeah i agree
pretty much everything could be considered cultural appropriation if you think about it hard enough. i saw someone make a post on fb the other day about how disgusted they were by the beatles and elvis being the best selling artists of all time because they ''stole everything from black artists'' and they were being 100 serious about it. they even started to argue they should pay some sort of reparations/half the royalties to black blues singers.
>>
This is a crime against the state.
>>
>>65447532
Pretty much everything is stolen from somewhere else, cultures evolve by taking "better" ideas from other cultures. See: the entirety of Roman culture, whose influence forms the bedrock of western civilization. The very same civilization where these retarded ideas have emerged from.

>>65447508
Kill yourself, schwein.
>>
>>65447703
now i know how to trigger faggots like you easily
>>
people IRL do NOT actually give a fuck about cultural appropriating in the context you all are discussing it. you seem to believe that it's "vampire weekend, talking heads and paul simon are evil white oppressors stealing african culture!" when it's really "please don't wear that native american headdress, you're not a native american" or usually at the most "black musicians are the best, didn't ya know elvis and the beatles got their shit from them???" anything more extreme than that is generally not tolerated by larger society, hell that shit isn't tolerated by society at large also, all of your ideas of "SJWs" are informed by the internet, most people in the actual living breathing world aren't even aware of this stuff or give half a fuck. calm down y'all.
>>
>>65447752
yes we're all sure you were just pretending to be retarded
>>
Real TH David Bryne is still alive, this is a gangster with the same name.

Check around fags
>>
>>65447806
Go to a college campus sometime. Most normal people don't tolerate it but here at UW it's very real and very cancer.
>>
>>65447931
that made zero sense, can't say I expected much from an autist that gets triggered at 4cha banter

go away summer child
>>
>>65445286
UH OH
H

O
H

>>65447185
fucking kek
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.