[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Piero Scaruffi Here! AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: methemusicgenius.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
methemusicgenius.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>
>>65442960
Why do you want to marry a 12 year old? Are you a pedo or something?
Fucking pedo
>>
why TMR?
>>
>>65442960
which babymetal would u fug
>>
what am i having for din din tonight
>>
whats your favorite Beatles song?
>>
>>65442974
Mama mia! I'm not a paedophile! I am just sexually educating the children ages 12 and below, using physical activity.
>>
>>65442991
Spaghetti and the meatball, my favourite Beatles song is Yellow submarine. Even though that song is a 4/10 because the Beatles are overrated hacks! Lasagna and the fettuccine!
>>
>>65443059
>>65443086
This is off to a great start.
>>
>>65442975
Pizza pie, well Captain Beefheart probably liked to hang out wth twelve year olds like I do, so I can relate to him.
>>
>>65442960
What's your favorite scene of Love Exposure?
>>
>>65442960
Which Babymetal Would U Fug???
>>
>>65443086
kek
>>
>>65443244
Stromboli! All of them even though they are about four - six years past their physical and sexual prime, mama mia! See I'm not a paedo! I want to sexually educate them, with physical activity. Marinara sauce!
>>
>>65443201
Calzone! The part where the Japanese girls get their panties revealed. See, I pretend like those girls are twelve because I believe a girl should get married at twelve fucking years old. So why should sexual activity be prohibited too? It's not fulfill my sexual desires or anything, not for big Papa Scaruffi.
>>
>>65443547
actually kek'd
>>
File: slowdeepandhard.jpg (256 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
slowdeepandhard.jpg
256 KB, 1000x1000
>>65442960
What the fuck were you smoking?
>>
File: me(Defonotapaedo.jpg (44 KB, 309x308) Image search: [Google]
me(Defonotapaedo.jpg
44 KB, 309x308
>>65443607
Well the title of the album is called, "Slow Deep And Hard" which describes my sexual education and relations with the youth of Italia! So it's a definite 9/10 imo.
>>
>>65443709
Scruffy, why are you the worst?
>>
File: kekkings.jpg (91 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
kekkings.jpg
91 KB, 640x400
this thread
>>
>>65442960
Why does Scaruffi's head look so fucking huge in this picture?
>>
>>65443727
Babbity boopy, shut the fuck up! I give you a 3/10, you probably like the Beatles you scrub.
>>
https://www.patreon.com/CarPushers?ty=h
Piero, rate my Patreon.
>>
>>65443771
Because I have a huge brain to store all of my musical expertise and philosophy of life. Also to store all of my knowledge of how many twelve year olds I have interacted with. Tortellini!
>>
Scruffers what's your favorite dish
>>
>>65443781
Bibbety bappety! i give it a 7/10 (classic btw) because nobody knows about it. I only give good scores to obscure music because I am the overlord of musical and life expertise! Bibbety bappety boopety!
>>
>>65443883
Probably hearts made out of beef, made by ship captains. I think it's called "Captain Beefheart", I'm not sure but it's a 9.5/10.
>>
What's wrong with Blackstar, Piero?
>>
>>65444067
Mama mia! Well I have become bankrupt, and I am living in a cardboard box. I stole a laptop from a twelve year old girl because I want to absorb her DNA. So I can't afford Blackstar. Unless you are talking about the hip hop album, in that case I give it a 6/10 because it was made by less superior race people. You know how Papa Scaruffi doesn't like the negroes of this world.
>>
>>65442960
thoughts on Radiohead
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.