[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your daily reminder that Grimes malnourished weeaboo.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: 32453wwe.jpg (49 KB, 188x191) Image search: [Google]
32453wwe.jpg
49 KB, 188x191
Your daily reminder that Grimes malnourished weeaboo.
>>
Hopefully being malnourished kills her goblin lookin ass.
>>
>>65430584
>taking about weeaboo's
>on a Chinese site
>>
/mu/ - music
>>
>>65430584
This is not funny, just stop it
You guys loves Grimes so much that can't stop talking about her for a moment.
>>
>>65431290
I'd say that's correct.
>>
Grimes dont wear her diaper
>>
>>65431290
She is my favorite, dinner and family is irrelevant
>>
File: Aryan_princess_part_3.png (170 KB, 640x348) Image search: [Google]
Aryan_princess_part_3.png
170 KB, 640x348
>>
File: teen vogue.jpg (539 KB, 1700x2800) Image search: [Google]
teen vogue.jpg
539 KB, 1700x2800
>>
>>65431537
Not cool Grimes
>>
>Grimes starts looking like an actual human being
>Her music starts sounding like shit
Is this the price we have to pay?
>>
File: Grimes_Spaghetti.png (562 KB, 636x616) Image search: [Google]
Grimes_Spaghetti.png
562 KB, 636x616
>>65432548
>Grimes starts looking like an actual malnourished weeaboo
FTFY
>>
File: 1465072616793.gif (9 KB, 587x105) Image search: [Google]
1465072616793.gif
9 KB, 587x105
>>65431290
But that is not funny. Grimes has eating/sleeping problems for real. How shitty is to make fun of someone else's REAL problems? How autistic the OP >>65430584 must be, to lack any empathy?
>>
>>65432548
Wrong. Her music is still quality, just different. Do you really expect her to repeat the same style again when her life changed since then? She's happier now, so she made a happier (with dark undercurrents) album. Deal with it.
>>
>>65432795
>people find this attractive
>>
>>65432795
if she can't handle the banter maybe meme industry is not for her :^)
>>
>>65432844
It's good that she doesn't read her threads here. She would be horrified by the vile 2 legged nitwits that call themselves human. The meme industry can go to hell. 4chan is a good reminder that many people are shit irl.
>>
>>65432819
Funny that it passed as a pop album, imo it sounds like an attack on everything
>>
>>65432902
Yes. People were blinded by its catchiness but forget what this album is about.
>>
>>65432886
This is hurtful irl
>>
>>65432923
she is really misunderstood genius

btw i think malnourished weeaboo is nice nickname and she would like it
>>
>>65433654
If they would ever meet Grimes, they would be blown away about how humble and nice she is. The nicest electro-girl?
>>
>>65430584
Someone shot her in the head??
>>
>>65432819
Haha you're delousional.

>Do you really expect her to repeat the same style again when her life changed since then?
Where did that come from. Obviously you can change your sound and be still good, only grimes changed and now sucks.

>She's happier now, so she made a happier album
She made a crappy formulaic, predictable and bland pop album
>>
>>65434034
You're delusional bro. Do you want to know why?

Because Art Angels was a critical and commercial success. It got lots of positive reviews (+ named AOTY many times), her biggest sales, it opened the doors for bigger audiences. How is that a bad thing? If you don't like that album, guess who's fault?

>She made a crappy formulaic, predictable and bland pop album
Bad joke. Nothing is formulaic and predictible about this album. I challenge you to name other album like this.
>>
>>65432886
you're shit m8
>>
>>65430584
im going to hit her with a hammer
>>
You know why she's fucked up? She does drugs. In every fucking interview she shows speed assumption effects and has dilated pupils. She's also bulimic and an insomniac. And then you people wonder why nobody likes her.
>>
I like how there threads day are the day are completely the identical and debate same points over and over again.

feels like watching haruhi endless eight. wonder when sheeple finally wake up from this dream.
>>
>>65434266
[You]
>>
File: 2e1.jpg (38 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
2e1.jpg
38 KB, 500x332
>>
File: 1453677742001.jpg (47 KB, 558x558) Image search: [Google]
1453677742001.jpg
47 KB, 558x558
that feel when you blasting grimes through headphones and someone not mentally ill ask what are you listening
>>
>>65432886
>says oti 4chan people are shit irl
>>
File: 1437897619437.jpg (120 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1437897619437.jpg
120 KB, 640x640
last night while tripping grimes came to me

reality folded away like origami to reveal a rotting face in the sky being fed by an endless stream of severed arms

white hills stretched onto the distance littered with the extremely weathered corpses of skyscrapers. a robed entourage rose out of the surrounding river and began to chant instrument noises and claire descended from the sky with a holier-than-thou look on her face. she began to sing ever so sweetly, picking up more and more emotion until she was prancing around like a feral angel. the skin melted off of my face and the air grew eyes to watch the performance. my hands melded together into a knot and i became enraptured in her performance.

she caressed me and i was faintly aware, but my brain had turned into the consistency of goo at this point and could not muster many thoughts about it other than "GOOD". at the end of her performance a three eyed white tiger who's head was upside down climbed out of the sky head's mouth and informed us that the enlightened ones had discovered this pocket and we must leave. she then told me to find her, ushered me into a pool of blood and i awoke this morning.

what does it mean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUrYEXREdnI
>>
It means you were tripping on DOM. Also known as STP. I had a similar experience on it once, lots of blood and a dystopian future. God showed me the tree of life and it had grown in a spiral shape. He told me to nurture it and in defiance I took a chainsaw to it and blood poured from it as I cut it down.
>>
>>65438293
I don't know what it means, but it was fun to read that.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.