[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VGM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: temmierotation.gif (363 KB, 273x255) Image search: [Google]
temmierotation.gif
363 KB, 273x255
I wasn't sure if I should post this in /v/ or not so screw it, why not both!

What are the opinions on Undertale's soundtrack. I think it suits the medium well and has a great set of tracks. Though 101 songs is starting to push it for an indie game.
>>
>>65424160
honestly, the undertale ost is one of my favorite releases from 2015
>>
>>65424160
its a shame that great of a soundtrack was wasted on such a shit game
>>
>>65424160
It samples Sunflower, so that's cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP_1e30FWsE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWR_qL_mxo0

But yeah, it's really good actually
>>
great game, great soundtrack

the fandom is shite though, and the electronic / metal remixes they upload on the net are p lame tbqh
>>
Absolutely wonderful. So many songs from the ost brings tears to my eyes almost instantly.
Another medium my fav, though
>>
i want /v/ to leave
>>
>>65424259
Earthbound sampled the exact same song and the same part
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRL5TWF_0eU
>>
>>65424248
^ this x2
>>
>>65424427
good point, considering Undertale was heavily influenced by Earthbound, but one can only wonder.

But yeah, Toby probably just got the sample from there desu
>>
File: WHY.jpg (209 KB, 800x616) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
209 KB, 800x616
Honestly, it's a hella gud ost. The leitmotifs sprinkled throughout the game combined with the good use of instrumentation is absolutely amazing. The drums kicking in once Papyrus uses his blue attack, the remix of Napstablook's theme for Mad Dummy's fight, the small references to previous tracks in Hopes and Dreams; they're all examples of well-thought-out music for a game like Undertale. It's up there with some of Uematsu's work for favorite vgm.

And the fanbase is trashy, but don't let that touch your opinion of the game. Even though pic related exists.

:^)
>>
>>65424730
under tale funny moments
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.