[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trap General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Selected Ambient Works 85–92.jpg (148 KB, 1448x1448) Image search: [Google]
Selected Ambient Works 85–92.jpg
148 KB, 1448x1448
Was this the first(and best) trap album of all time?
>>
File: file.png (226 KB, 355x350) Image search: [Google]
file.png
226 KB, 355x350
>>
>>65423811
that's IDM not trap
>>
>/mu/ in charge of distinguishing electronic subgenres
>>
File: Ambient 4.jpg (671 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
Ambient 4.jpg
671 KB, 1300x1300
>>
>>65423835
listen to the hi-hats in Ageispolis and get back to OP.
I like you. Did you come to this before or after Ageispolis was sampled by Die Antwoord? I read something about early 2000s DAW presets being common IDM synth sounds and lazy trap producers latched on to making sounds with those presets.
>>
If afx was a teen right now he would be making the most fire trap shit.
>>
>>65424109
no richard isnt retarded

>>65424056
Listen to the guitar solo in that one rap song, then get back to OP.

Listen to that jazz drumming in that metal song, then get back to OP

That logic doesnt even fit because you're retroactively naming something Aphex did as "trap" when it wasn't. Trap took from IDM, Miami Bass, and some regular ass hip hop songs. Did you know there's "trap" hi hats in a Nine Inch Nails song from over 2 decades ago? How about Baby got back? How about one of the songs from Hot Dog Flavored Water?
>>
>>65423888
>you in charge of keeping up with new memes
>>
All of them suck ass. Listen to Ayreon instead
>>
>>65423811
this isnt trap

im gonna assume this is a bait thread
>>
>>65424312
You got me, I am bad at keep up with new memes. You can put that on my gravestone.
>>
File: transuerope.jpg (15 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
transuerope.jpg
15 KB, 220x220
>>65423811
nah, it's this one
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.