[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS FUCKER IS ADVERTISING HIS ALBUM ON 4CHAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: complete shit.png (482 KB, 968x602) Image search: [Google]
complete shit.png
482 KB, 968x602
well thats right! if you click on that ad on mu right now it goes to this fuckers music video and its the worst shit I've ever heard in my life. Meme this shit. Mississippi cunt
>>
>>65423439
just get adblock
>>
complete fire flame but then you piss out the fire
>>
>>65423439
this is why I never rec albums by underground artists to you guys
>>
who the fuck sees ads? How did you even discover this?
>>
>>65424680
>How did you even discover this?
probably cause he made the ad
>>
looks like somebody fell for it
>>
>>65424722
that's me lmao
>>
>>65424935
lol you dick
>>
WHAT AN EVIL FUCKER FOR WANTING HIS MUSIC TO BE HEARD SENPAI

HE JUST NEEDS TO SUCK INDUSTRY DICK AND SUCK UP TO SHITTY BANDS IN HIS AREA

THAT WAY MORONS THAT AREN'T CAPABLE OF DECIDING THINGS FOR THEMSELVES WILL FINALLY ACTUALLY LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC AND THINK IT'S BETTER THAN THEY MIGHT OTHERWISE

As well all know, people need to be told what's good by other people

They can't just figure it out for themselves unless they hear it from 20 other people first
>>
I can't believe how evil I am for thinking my music is better than 99.999% of what you faggots listen to every fucking day because some website told you to because they were paid off by a label which was given a blowjob by an artist with zero integrity
>>
>>65425716
lol :D:D
>>
>>65426399
hey don't talk about stefan that way
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.