[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Lil Wayne top 10 all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: e4d00909.jpg (92 KB, 658x524) Image search: [Google]
e4d00909.jpg
92 KB, 658x524
Is Lil Wayne top 10 all time?
>>
nice bait op
>>
>>65423087
in hip hop then yes he is easily a top 10 rapper ever imo
>>
He is one of the top 10 greatest rappers of all time. This is because of the enormous influence he'd had on the game, the amount of music he's dropped, and the quality of his projects.

If we are talking about top 10 best rappers, or top 10 skilled MC's, I don't think he makes it. Lyrically he was great, but during his peak I felt that his flow was a bit too inconsistent, and usually the quality of his rapping was proportional to the quality of the beat he chose.

He's still in my top personal top 10 though.
>>
op is trying to b8, but he's likely not old enough to remember when the carter 3 dropped and lil wayne was everywhere and genuinely considered to be one of the all time greats
>>
>>65423087
Not so great for rapper, vut "Greatest" in guitarist
>>
>>65423309
His mixtapes during that time were nuts. Drought 3 for example.

Good times. I just feel like he's said everything he could say at this point.
>>
>>65423342
THE PROM QUEEN THE PROOOOM QUEEN
>>
>>65423380
Mixtapes would not be as important as they are today without wayne
>>
he was crazy influental and that new atlanta sound wouldnt be so prominent if it werent for him
>>
>>65423087
He's not even top 10 of 10 time
>>
>>65423580
what did he mean by this
>>
>>65424657
1. Not even top 100?

2. Not even top 10 of the past 10 years?

3. There was never a 10-year period where he was top 10?

4. Just shitposting?

I go with choice D.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.