[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somewhere into the 3rd or 4th cycle I started to feel like this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Somewhere into the 3rd or 4th cycle I started to feel like this was a really fucking sinister work.

Is it inducting us into some sort of hivemind? What is the secret purpose of this album?
>>
Jamz
>>
>>65416818
ANON - STOP!!!!!
>>
Its purpose is to be a very good album.
>>
>>65416818
every song sounds the same this shit sucks
>>
that's sort of the point
>>
>>65417179
>every song sounds the same this shit sucks
they all do sound the same, but it's never bad music
>>
>>65417316
it makes you lose sense of where you are in the album, if its beginning or ending or what

it's madness i tell you

i can't turn it off
>>
>>65417342
just because its not bad doesn't mean its good
>>
NONAGON INFINITY OPENS THE DOOR
>>
>>65417466
That's true.

It is all good music
>>
OP do you like retro music? XDDD
This is like sew retro guys XDDDDDD
It reminds me of the 60s and 70s XDDD
How do they come up with this stuff?! XPPPPPP
>>
>>65417726
Oh shit waddup???
>>
>>65417726
That's a really good point anon.

Why don't you list, like, every band ever and see if a similar criticism can be applied.
>>
Every song sounds the same, boring as fuck.
>>
>>65418656
>Every song sounds the same,
correct

>boring as fuck
incorrect
>>
You fucking guys. It's not like it's krautrock or Steve Reich or Dopesmoker or something. There's plenty of variety on this record.
>>
gamma knife
>>
The album is a satire. It laughs at how repitive normal rock is by making the most repetitive rock album of the past few years. Alternatively, the album is thrilling and shows some really advanced levels of layering. I still dont know if its a great album, but its exciting, and thats all there is to it
>>
king gizzard is the fucking shit
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.