[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: marky.jpg (3 KB, 120x90) Image search: [Google]
marky.jpg
3 KB, 120x90
punks from 30 odd years ago talk about current events

https://youtu.be/pgaRehO-oiY?t=4m23s
>>
if the timestamp doesn't work, start at 4 minutes 23 seconds for the juicy bit
>>
What the fuck does he even rant about ? I like the man but damn he always sounds like he just snorted a whole bag of ketamine
>>
Mark E. Smith looks terrible for his age. He's 59, but he looks like my Granddad who's been dead for 30 years.
>>
>>65415104
1. I believe women and children should be evacuated from the war zone before men.
2. I believe that the Syrian civilians could in fact succeed in a revolution against ISIS.

wasn't that hard was it mark
>>
>>65415337
Lmao, too bad he's weakass can't do any of those.
>>
>>65415384
also he's not a woman or a child
>>
>>65414511

Hmmm, so that's what too much alcohol does to you.
>>
>>65414511
daft old git
>>
>>65414511

I kind of feel sorry for him. Personally I wouldn't want to be in that state of mind. On the plus side, the horrifying results of Mark E Smiths addiction are one thing that prevents me from getting addicted to alcohol. Poor old bastard.
>>
>>65415684
Hmmm, so that's what too much alcohol does to you.

that or the disease hawking have
>>
File: jello-biafra.jpg (74 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
jello-biafra.jpg
74 KB, 500x332
https://youtu.be/T8eh7jkWIew

Any one watch What would Jello do?
>>
>>65416074
Genuine question: is Jello autistic? He strikes me as being autistic.
>>
>tfw you'll never get to hear a Fall album with a Mark E. Smith and your granny on bongos lineup
>>
>>65416118
No way...but he is a self righteous dick head.
>>
>>65416457
It's just I knew an autistic lad who spoke in the same way as Jello does. Also, he does seems to have a lot of the obsessisism (is that a word?) and social issues that a lot of autists have a little bit.
>>
>>65414511
Lmfao Marky looks 80
>>
>>65414511
the krishnan guru murphy goes for a pint with mark e smith episode
>>
>>65416118
he comes across like he has Aspergers
i wonder...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.