[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Albums you hated because of /mu/ hype but eventually realized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
ITT: Albums you hated because of /mu/ hype but eventually realized were great

Pic related
>>
fucking hell what a dumb thread
jesus
close your browser and think about what you've done
>>
File: 1461037302542.jpg (29 KB, 267x395) Image search: [Google]
1461037302542.jpg
29 KB, 267x395
wew
>>
>>65414118
>>
>>65414118
Thanks for the bump :0)
>>
>>65414099
>tfw you were here for the P4K 10.0 shitstorm

The butthurt was glorious.
>>
File: itaots.jpg (370 KB, 474x474) Image search: [Google]
itaots.jpg
370 KB, 474x474
>>
>>65414099

Kanye's best album and it's like a solid 7.5 fite me /mu/
>>
Relationship of Command

I didn't hate it, but I Thought it was overhyped. Fortunately it rocks
>>
>>65414518
This
>>
The money store describes for me that situation perfectly.
>>
MPP
>>
>Hating albums because of /mu/ hype
>Having any opinion on an albI'm before you've listened to it
>>
>>65414518
The only good song is the title track

I didn't realize this before today, when I listened to the album
>>
>>65414518
I really liked Holland, 1945. However, I couldn't get into the rest.
>>
>>65416803
pleb

>>65417336
listen to ghost and maybe the rest will click
>>
>>65417379
You're right I will give it another go. Last time I heard it was many years ago when I really started to get into music for the first time.
>>
Sincerely /mu/ and RYM charts helped me a lot to expand my horizons, before that i only listened to alt rock and generic metal. But i think /mu/ helped me more.
I didn't even knew Loveless or Spiderland
and now they are part of my favorite albums. You just need to have a open minded approach to music despite the hype or the hate.
>>
>>65417379
Why would you not listen to interesting experimental electronic music instead of Neutral fucking Milk Hotel? You're the fucking pleb, the title track is the only good song on the whole album
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.