[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE AVALANCHES FOLLOW UP IS SAVED. >SUBWAY SUBWAY SUBWAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Wildflower_Web.jpg (120 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
Wildflower_Web.jpg
120 KB, 620x620
THE AVALANCHES FOLLOW UP IS SAVED.

>SUBWAY SUBWAY SUBWAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csBPQ9E5z-8&feature=youtu.be
>>
It was never in any danger
>>
YOU WALK ON THE SUBWAY
IT MOVES AROUND
>>
Reminder that The Avalanches put out the best shows of all time
https://youtu.be/A71V6RzEu5s
>>
it's just a decent beat

tfw the avalanches just make beats now
>>
>>65413619
have you ever been to a club
>>
>>65412819
What is the source of this?

I think it goes "You walk on the subway, it grooves around", but either case gives me nothing on google.
>>
is this going to be live at dominos: the album?
>>
>>65413670
I fucking hope so. Live at Dominoes is a fantastic track.
>>
>>65413730
yeah I agree and this new one sounds great
>>
its the phone song!
>>
>>65413619
>now
They've always made beats, what are you on about?
>>
>>65412914
I hope you are ironic, I was there and it sucked hard, only few parts aren't genericclubmusicliveshow

also they were the whole fucking show talking to each other and smoking/drinking, just to sometimes wave to the public like hey yeah, u still there, look I wave my hands haha what a party, well like I was saying, so I was going to the mall the other day...
>>
>>65412914
the mixing is fucking crazy dude.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A71V6RzEu5s

listen to this shit.
>>
>>65415278

oops someone posted it already.
>>
2016 GOAT Summer incoming
>>
>>65412914
Went straight to check if they were performing in London after hearing that
>Tickets on sale for Thursday night
>A Levels morning after
peak senpai
>>
>>65412914
>samples Bowie

Not sure how I feel about this.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.