[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>KILLER WHALES! No, seriously. What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: CSH.jpg (179 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
CSH.jpg
179 KB, 1200x900
>KILLER WHALES!

No, seriously. What did he mean by this?
>>
Stop making threads about this dork.
>>
>>65411169

i don't know but he's cute
>>
>>65411261
I've noticed we hate him now that he's popular.
>>
>>65411294
No. It's just annoying seeing the same b8 threads over and over and over.
>>
>>65411294
It's the /mu/ way.

>/mu/ likes him
>he gets popular
>he gives credit to /mu/ for making him popular
>/mu/ hates him

Oh, for fuck's sake. We're fucking cannibals here.

Also, for real, I have no idea why he yells "killer whales."
>>
So many good hooks on this record
>>
>>65411312
Just because it's about him doesn't mean it's a bait thread. It's actually a popular, well-reviewed album. It's not inconceivable that people would actually want to discuss it.
>>
>>65411353
Yawn. Whatever you say, faggot.
>>
>As Will explains, the song is about “post-party melancholia. Wishing to either be a better person or care less about the whole deal. Going home alone, in poor condition. The ‘killer whales’ bit is inspired by Blackfish, which is a depressing film.”

http://matablog.matadorrecords.com/2016/03/24/coming-may-20-car-seat-headrest-teens-of-denial/

>>65411327
>>he gives credit to /mu/ for making him popular
where?
>>
Is Will a top or a bottom?
>>
>>65411432
he's one of those guys who says he only tops but quickly changes his tune after two glasses of rioja
>>
It means they whaled on him until the killed him up in penetration park.
>>
>>65411169
http://genius.com/9050192
>>
>>65411409
>where?

He's mentioned us several times in interviews. If you Google it, you'll find a bunch. Here's a few:

http://funeralsounds.com/interviews/dogs-are-omnipresent-in-american-youth-lives-an-interview-with-will-toledo-of-car-seat-headrest/

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/20/car-seat-headrest-teens-of-denial
>>
>>65411409
>The ‘killer whales’ bit is inspired by Blackfish, which is a depressing film.”
Well, that's decidedly less clever than I expected.
>>
>>65411583
Huh. Usually people just disavow this place, pretend we don't exist.

>But after a certain point it was getting enough circulation on there that people who didn’t like my music thought that it was being circulated way too much. They started throwing my name up and saying that all the Car Seat Headrest posts were from me, that I was just viral-ing it. It frustrated me, because I’ve never posted on that site in my life.

I kind of guessed that this was the case.
>>
I once listened to car seat headrest and I thought to myself is this all there is to an indie artist?
>>
>>65411715
Cool story.
>>
>>65411715
did this make sense to you when you typed it out
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.