[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it OK to wear a Michael Jackson t shirt in public? I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Is it OK to wear a Michael Jackson t shirt in public? I think Off the Wall and Thriller are good albums but I'm not sure about him as a person
>>
>>65408969
If it's a cool shirt.
>>
>>65409003
this
>>65408969
>but I'm not sure about him as a person
so what?
>>
>>65409019

Well, I know he was acquitted, but I don't want to offend anybody
>>
>>65409121
so long as you wear a shirt that has cool black MJ and not creepy white plastic surgery monster MJ you're in the clear
>>
>>65409121
shit I took the b8 goddamn
>>
Jackl jiler with jad and jangeroise
>>
>>65409160

No bait? I like Subway but I wouldn't wear a Jared Fogle t shirt
>>
Everyone likes MJ, where are you from where people would be offended?
It's far past the time where people were against him, after his death everyone kind looked over that weird period and remembered his music.
You need to be more confident m8 and stop overthinking things, it does not matter what you wear.
I know a dude who wears punk shirts at uni, including the band "the queers".
>>
Don't do it OP
>>
I don't recall people ever hating black MJ
>>
>>65408969
Let's try a quiz:

Do you want to wear the shirt?

Yes: Wear the shirt

No: Don't wear the shirt

No, But I don't have anything else to wear: Wear the shirt
>>
If you don't want to wear a Jacko t-shirt, wear a Quincy Jones t-shirt instead.
>>
>>65408969
>I think Off the Wall and Thriller are good albums
You don't deserve advice
>>
>>65410781
>Not liking 80's Michael Jackson
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.