[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy fucking shit, Primus sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: cover.jpg (438 KB, 794x788) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
438 KB, 794x788
holy fucking shit, Primus sucks
>>
>>65407690
yep.
No one would dispute that I don't think.
>>
Yep, Primus sucks alright. My fav is Frizzle Fry, that one sucks HARD. Seas of Cheese and Pork Soda suck too, but a little less. Then I kinda lose interest. But I don't think they ever stopped sucking completely, except Antipop which is just fucking weird to listen to.
>>
>>65408792
man, the death grips collab sucked real bad desu
>>
Primus is the only band where people say the exact same thing whether or not they like them

I can never tell what /mu/ actually thinks of em
>>
>>65408861
they fucking suck
>>
>>65407690
I tried to like them back in the day. Its um... interesting music? but yeah they suck.
>>
Not a fan of the Charlie and the chocolate factory cover album but other than that they've been really solid. Primus will always suck.
>>
>>65407690
They're amazing.

And by amazing I mean they are shit.
>>
File: Thrill of the Arts.jpg (77 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Thrill of the Arts.jpg
77 KB, 720x720
>>65407690
Yeah. Listen to vulfpeck instead.
>>
>>65408861
primus is also the band whose fanbase is full of tryhard-comedians who think "primus sucks" is a somewhat relevant and funny inside joke. claypool has stated himself that he dislikes the whole catchphrase and that it's worn out.

they have cool music though
>>
i have no idea what the fuck's going on in this thread
>>
Frizzle Fry is their best. There is a certain novelty factor to their music which wears thin after a while, and I think because of that it's easy for faggots to dismiss them by shitposting about sporks, but their whole sound and the way they played their instruments really was quite inventive. Not just the bass, but the guitar work too. Cool ass band
>>
Scaruffi's 'greatest bassist',' greatest drummer' and 'greatest guitarist' lists all have Primus appearances which probably says something
>>
>>65408814
>the death grips collab
what?
>>
>>65409
Their new track's got Claypool on it
>>
>>65409667
I never knew Primus was Scaruffi-core. Must be one of the few things that faggot's gotten right in the last 25 years
>>
>>65409670
check death grips' youtube channel, les claypool is on their new track
>>
>>65409667
Claypool's number one fuckin hell
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.