[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I'm bout 2 go Gucci in da Gucci Store"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: kanye_west_met_gala_eyes.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kanye_west_met_gala_eyes.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>65407619
Who cares. Kanye is a retard, completely ungrounded since MBDTF.
>>
DID
>>
>>65407619
It means spending a lot of guap in a gucci store on clothes I bet
>>
Get this talentless nigger off here. He does nothing but rip off other people and rely on others' creativity.
>>
He is referring to the death of scifi with the retrieval of the shakespearean theatre, wherepon the musical incrementation absconded with the rythmically poet.
>>
THE
>>
>>65408898
NI
>>
>>65408915
DR.A
>>
>>65408870
no, he's actually going to the gucci store to yell and floor staff for not accepting his "design ideas"
>>
>>65409057
Yes, to reiterate myself, exact.
>>
>>65407619
Gucci mane had the next verse. It is mainly just a reference/set up for that so it segues into Gucci's part. The line itself is self explanatory he is going to crazy/hype and buy a lot of Gucci at a Gucci store.
>>
Is Kanye fresh out of debt?
>>
Meinidra
>>
>>65409077
>Listens to Watch The Throne

>"About to H.a.m. in the Ham Store"

>Set up for Jay-Z's part
>>
File: Thrill of the Arts.jpg (77 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Thrill of the Arts.jpg
77 KB, 720x720
>>65407619
doesn't matter what he says. Isn't vulfpeck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.