[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of her? https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Aurora.jpg (46 KB, 990x660) Image search: [Google]
Aurora.jpg
46 KB, 990x660
What does /mu/ think of her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmVAmlpbnD4
>>
>>65404968
Potential waifu material but unfortunately 2spooky4me

Music isn't that great
>>
nice tits

mediocre music
>>
>>65404998
Plus I also dated this girl named Aurora for a while with a perfect ass and was a total Mexican qt, so there's that
>>
>>65404998
Personally I think her music is far more interesting and better than Lorde or Tove Lo for that matter
>>
>>65405032
>Lorde and Tove Lo are both shit
Your point being?
>>
>>65405098
None, just stating my opinion
>>
>>65404968
i think she's a lesser version of florence
>>
File: AURORAA.jpg (85 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
AURORAA.jpg
85 KB, 500x333
currently my favorite female artist. although, the music can be a bit too pop-esque, the lyrics are very good.

best song
>Little Boy in the Grass

worst song
>cover of Half the World Away

7/10, i see a lot of potential
>>
>>65405308
Conqueror is pretty amazing too
>>
>>65404968
For fucks sake stop viral marketing her
>>
>>65405375
Fuck off, you don't even know what viral marketing is
>>
yeah her musics not amazing but shes pretty young so she has a lot of potential
also she comes off as super sweet in interviews
>>
>>65405519
Every other day someone makes this exact same thread "What does /mu/ think about Aurora" and it gets the same number of replies. They market her on here because they know /mu/ likes muh indie waifus
>>
>>65405519
>>65405519
>typical backpedaling marketer
>>
>>65405611
i've seen her posted here on like 2 other occasions. go to the grimes threads with your bullshit
>>
>>65405644
Because the mods cut down on the viraling
>>
>>65405673
it musta been a while ago :/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.