[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>every song sounds exactly the same why is minor threat so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Cov.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Cov.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>every song sounds exactly the same
why is minor threat so bad, /mu/?
>>
Do you think of linkin park too anon?
>>
Minor Threat was revolutionary, and while every song may sound the same, they created music that is still influencing millions of people.
>>
they dont tho
>>
And what's your favorite album, OP?
>>
File: 573655a7.jpg (105 KB, 1441x1409) Image search: [Google]
573655a7.jpg
105 KB, 1441x1409
>>65403436
either pic related or Plastic Surgery Disasters.
>>
>>65403477
There are plenty of people out there who would listen to Plastic Surgery Disasters (or indeed, even Pink Flag) and hear the same homogeneous brew of guitar noise and yelling that you hear in the Minor Threat album.
>>
>>65403560
there are also plenty of people who are retarded.
Those two albums actually have distinctive songs and dynamics. every minor threat song is almost the exact same song with minor variations.
>>
>>65403651
>almost the exact same song with minor variations
punk: the genre
>>
>>65403150
>?bait

YOU don't like 'em, fine. fuckoff then. why make a shitty thread. cockhead
>>
it's kinda like folk music. Once i could understand the lyrics it clicked.

To my ears i think the band itself is actually pretty impressive, some pretty tricky changes.
>>
Minor Threat is just okay but you are a tasteless deaf retard if you think every song sounds the same
>>
>GUILTY OF BEING WHITE

Why do people celebrate such a racist band?
>>
>>65405094
Why the b8 tho?
>>
>>65403150
and they all sound exactly the same as any other hardcore punk song. new to the genre?
>>
>>65405094
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE KIL WHITE PEOPLE XD
>>
>>65405094
GUILTY OF BEING RIGHT
>>
>>65403162
I disagree. I don't think every Minor Threat song sounds exactly the same, plus I think they're great.

>>65403477
Dubs has good taste in music. I like these two albums along with Minor Threat's discography.

>>65405094
This is not a racist song, and Minor Threat were not a racist band. Ian McKay has explained this song many times in the past. If anybody is racist, it's black people who think white people are responsible for everything wrong in this world. Listen to the lyrics, or, at the very least, do a google search for the lyrics, and read them for yourself.
>>
>>65403651
so do minor threat tho
that said minor threat isn't that good but it's fun
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.