[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this taste so shitty? Guess the person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 749x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 749x468
Why is this taste so shitty?
Guess the person
>>
This seems like the type of person who would go on /mu/ and cry on on vocaroo.
>>
>>65403096
Montie did not cry on voocaroo you fucking idiot lol
>>
File: image.png (832 KB, 2261x1181) Image search: [Google]
image.png
832 KB, 2261x1181
>>65403065
Hey I found even worse taste
>>
>>65403107
Montie pls
>>
>>65403138
is this abe?
>>
>>65403065
I find these albums to be very enjoyable
>>
>tfw montie posting is gonna become more cancer than montie himself
just stop talking about him it's only making it worse jesus
>>
>>65403221
Hello
>>
>>65403065
I fucking knew it would be Montie before reading the replies or even looking at the fucking picture

fuck off montie
>>
>>65403065
Are you guys trying to be worse than montie? Because you are succeeding.
>>
File: 1457381790707.jpg (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457381790707.jpg
63 KB, 500x375
>>65403438
>mfw people bully montie, only to shit up the board harder than he ever did
le ebin hivemind culture is the worst
>>
File: 1443422970676.jpg (102 KB, 680x966) Image search: [Google]
1443422970676.jpg
102 KB, 680x966
>>65403490
>bully
>>
>>65403509
>12 replies telling him to kill himself is not bullying
I know you're an ebin jaded high school senior, but c'mon
>>
>>65403138
>tuning circuits
patrician as fuck
>>
File: 1443428241073.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1443428241073.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>65403552
>people typing words at someone on the internet
>bullying
pick one
>>
>>65403593
le
>>
>>65403138
awful taste in free jazz and modern classical

you can tell this is the person who learns about music from RYM charts instead of doing research and thinking critically lol
>>
>>65403138
>Can
>Terry Riley

No, this is not worse than someone who claims to like fucking Souvlaki of all things.
>>
>>65403593
I'm sure you would be mister cool if the entire board told you to kill yourself, solid cool, ice to the core, then go off to listen to death grips like all the cool kids B^)

montie is one of the worst trips we've had in a while, by a large margin, but you guys don't get that none of this is gonna make him go away, and you're just gonna make him shitpost harder, have more drama, until eventually half the board is destroyed by shitposting from monite crying into vocaroo and people his same age shitposting about how cool they are for telling someone to kill themselves on the internet.

You destroy trips by ignoring them. Period. It's always the only solution, but it never happens because the only people who care enough about trips to even give them any attention are the underage B& who want some sliver of power in their pathetic lives where they're bullied at school. But yeah, keep the drama up, I'm sure the rest of the board will appreciate 5 threads a day about montie, totally.
>>
>>65403682
>awful taste in free jazz and modern classical
none of those albums are bad

>you can tell this is the person who learns about music from RYM charts
this is true however
>>
>>65403723
if New York Eye and Ear Control and AMM are some of your favorites and you call Han Bennink & Derek Bailey a 5/5 but haven't discovered the superior in every way Post-Improvisation or Iskra recordings, yeah you have shit taste. and fucking Polly Bradfield, lol...

Then the classical is just a shit-show, I mean Russelo, Boulez, Riley, it's just a disaster.
>>
>>65403711
i don't even interact with montie, because i'm one of the normal people that doesn't drama fag, and is content to stay out of these meta threads.

i only posted in this thread because i offhandedly saw you saying that what was happening to montie was bullying. it isn't. if montie think's he's getting bullied, he can fuck off to some place where name fagging is acceptable instead of willingly going against the grain for attention.

fuck off with this moralfagging bullshit that furthers the idea that anytime anyone anywhere does something mean, it qualifies as "bullying". not only does it cheapen the term, and degrade people that actually experience abuse worse than random people typing words at you, but it's also really fucking annoying.
>>
>>65403798
>but haven't discovered the superior in every way Post-Improvisation or Iskra recordings,
That's a bad assumption
>>
>>65403841
>moralfagging
no I just don't want the board to be flooded with awful trip drama shitposting

again
>>
>>65403871
>ignore everything i said just to take issue with my use of one word
coolio, bruge.
if you really don't want the board to be flooded with this shit, take your own advice and do what i normally do before i saw your faggotry: don't post in these threads.
i don't care either way, because the other threads go on as normal, and are very easily ignored, but seeing as you seem to really fucking care about this, i would suggest just keeping your bullshit about anonymous people on a anime fan site "bullying" a tripfag that actively tries to provoke hate.
>>
one of these days im gonna get the nicest digits
>>
>>65403861
or just doesn't know enough about free jazz to differentiate by quality
>>
>>65403932
or has a different opinion than you

huh
>>
>>65403909
I shouldn't post, but I try to make one post like this just to remind people how to actually kill tripfags. No one listens but i need to try. Oh well, time for an unusable board in a few days. RYM generals are going to be unusable too.

/mu/ is fun
>>
>>65403959
you're giving a guy with awful taste in free jazz a scary amount of agency here, familia.
>>
>>65403963
generals are cancer anyways. i usually just stick to the shitposting threads, and the very few actually """discussion""" threads that get put up these days.

if you ever wanted a usable board, maybe look somewhere else.
>>
>>65403963
Do you seriously think the concept of ignoring people is something you only know? Fucking just kys faggot
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.