[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Late Night Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: tonight.png (2 MB, 1773x1054) Image search: [Google]
tonight.png
2 MB, 1773x1054
>what you are listening to
>what you are drinking
>how is your night going

If neither applicable, post favorite album and drink.
>>
>Tesseract Concealing fate part one
>don't drink
>fuck my life/10
>>
>>65403007
>fuck my life/10

:(
>>
LCD Soundsystem - This Is Happening
>what you are drinking
Not drinking right now, but I like Lagunitas IPA
>how is your night going
Just finished fapping, watched a man burn to death in a car accident on liveleak. Could be worse.
>>
>warpaint
>chamomile tea
>feeling sad about my directionless life
>>
File: cs.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
cs.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>nothing cause i'm watching peaky blinders atm. favorite album is pic related
>silver patron with lime
>really shit tb h lol
>>
File: The World Is A Ghetto.jpg (592 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
The World Is A Ghetto.jpg
592 KB, 1500x1500
>>65402972
Cool funk, pic related
Jasmine tea.
Night's pretty shit, can't sleep
>>
>The Money Store
>nothing now,but i might get some soda
>don't know what to do in life and afraid to spend the rest of my life homeless
>>
just made this tell me what you think

yes vaporwave is for faggots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CsmwgS3hAU
>>
File: 1447222508189.png (59 KB, 728x410) Image search: [Google]
1447222508189.png
59 KB, 728x410
>Burial- Truant/rough sleeper
>favorite drink- oj
>realizing more and more that the girl im into will never be with me
>>
File: spagget.png (294 KB, 500x612) Image search: [Google]
spagget.png
294 KB, 500x612
it's 7:24am here but

>what are you listening to
kikuchi yukinori + reizen - kito
>what are you drinking
robinsons fruit juice
>how is your day going
it's alright. i'm in nightshift sleeping pattern so i'll be heading to bed soon after i've walked my puppers. made a facebook account after being away from it for a year. really anxious about it. might listen to some incapacitants before sleep as default standard is so fucking good. feel like this feeling on slight content is going to give away to more sombre emotions soon. haven't cried in front of the mirror at how lost i am right now yet so that's a bonus. hope everyone else is happy.
>>
Loveless, again.

Nothing yet. I'm gonna go for a bowl and then crack open a beer (Scandal Ale from Prince George, BC, Canada).

Friend just left, we jammed for a bit. Practiced Walking on the Sidewalks by QotSA and I started to teach him a song I wrote. Hopefully we'll start recording the album it's gonna be on by the end of the summer.

Anyone else get paranoid that the great album idea in your head won't be done justice when you actually go to produce it?
>>
Album:
Digable Planets - Blowout Comb

Drink:
Neo-Citran

Fuck being sick
>>
>>65402972
>>what you are listening to
cardiacs - all that glitters is a mares nest
>>what you are drinking
stolichnaya + water and ice
>>how is your night going
just like every other night i'm getting drunk solo I suppose
>>
jdv plus - weight
>what you are drinking
nothing but i am kind of thirsty, will probably grab a glass of water before giving up on the night
>how is your night going
alright, feeling kinda shitty but not really that bad. been doing a lot of self reflection and thinking about how i can make myself a happier, healthier person. this would be great if i didnt already no the second i try to put a routine in place, i will fall out within a matter of days
>>
>soul glo - untitled lp
v good punk record, excited to see them live soon
>bourbon
with ice
>dang
i'm tired from work and working on finding productive things to do now that i'm getting older and don't feel like going out and getting drunk every friday night.
>>
Listening to /mu/'s in-progress noisehop album
Drinking Coke Zero
Chilling out after making some stupid decisions today
>>
>what are you listeing to
Here - Pavement
>what you drinking
don't drink
>how is your night
feeling like shit. really close friend of mine and i recently had a falling out, i barely have any friends left.
>>
>>65403007
TesseracT is the shit.
>>
FA∞
>what you are drinking
Cold Water
>how is your night going
Good, resting after having sex with gf
>>
>>65403625
go to the gym and motivate yourself with self hatred

nothing quite like staring your 1rm deadlift in the face, listening to godflesh or early swans, thinking about all of the times that you have fucked up and made mistakes to lead you to hating yourself so much. and then picking. the. fucker. up.

thats what i did and im much much happier than i was a year ago.
>>
>>65402972

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoaUUHA1xPE
>>
>what are you listening to
One Word Extinguisher - Prefuse 73
>what are you drinking
stella
>how is your night going
Pretty well. Smoked the last of my weed and can't afford to by more until my next paycheck, which is why I'm drinking at all, but it's all good. This weekend should be chill.
>>
>Death Grips - Bottomless Pit
>Fucking lemonade and seltzer. Would be drinking alcohol if I could find a QT gril to drink and get lewd with me
>Pretty well, could be worse
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.